My man Gambhir with brilliant ton

This is outrageous. I talent spot with brilliant accumen,judgement and cricket brain. Then put my head on the chopping block in predicting great things for Gambhir . Then suffer untold abuse for this from other posters, defend my position to within an inch of my life. Then when as per usual I am proved correct and get others jumping on the bandwagon like that shameless preds proclaiming they always said what i said. Shocking. Mods should take action and hand out bans for fraud! Starting with the shameless preds!

Difficult not to smile after reading the following thread. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=8244&highlight=luckless Predator calling Dhoni "vastly overrated" and fiesty DSR sticking up for him. :winky:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I must have been drunk. Must have ben drunk when I posted this as well:hysterical::hysterical: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=7808
Difficult not to smile after reading the following thread. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=8244&highlight=luckless Predator calling Dhoni "vastly overrated" and fiesty DSR sticking up for him. :winky:
I still think he is an FTB. The fiesty deesy didn't take long to abandon Dhoni though, you may wanna read up on his posts about Dhoni after he skipped the SL test series...:winky:
I still think he is an FTB. The fiesty deesy didn't take long to abandon Dhoni though, you may wanna read up on his posts about Dhoni after he skipped the SL test series...:winky:
Exactly shows I have nothing against him. Just that so annoyed he missed test series. Scores more runs tommmorow after mohali then I will have 95% forgiven him. I forgiven him up to 85% to now
Yup, some of us had egg on our face. I had said a number of times that I was unconvinced by his ability to both make the big score (given the number of 50+ starts he'd squandered) at the big level, and to handle top quality seam/swing - he's done it very well in these two games. Good to be proved wrong like this - I have no issues if I wind up with egg on my face while India ends up with another quality batsman who can make runs vs. the best. [Hope your predictions are 2 for 2 when Kaif is concerned.]
this thread has been up for a while and i've stopped myself from typing this way too long...but i cant anymore everytime i read the title, i wanna ask dsr, gautam tera marad kab bana re? ok now that i've got that out of my system, well played GG.
LULZ! actually the thread title reminds me of that condom ad where the woman goes, "My man......"