My man Gambhir with brilliant ton

I have been championing this fella for the tests side for 2 years. He is the man. Needed a run just like I said! What a player we have now! Brilliant knock again:two_thumbs_up: The way he smashed Watson for 6 to get the ton was balls! Shut him up after the spat they had. Lesson- Take note of outstanding FC performances, A team performances and that 25 to 28 is a perfect age to enter international cricket and is not to old as these are finished players!

ICF is funny, we always have people come on and say they've been saying some person will be scoring runs like they're the only person who thought they would nothing personal against you dsr, there are quite a few who constantly do it
to be brutally honest dsr and cricketics have been championing Gambhir for as long as i remember bring on the board.

OMG! What an immeasurably important innings from Gautam. At 27/2, we could have easily folded for a 220-odd, giving Australia all the chances in the world to claw back. But, to score a 100, such a dominating one at that, at such an important juncture in the series takes a lot of technique and tenacity. Gautam may have just won us the BG Trophy with this innings. A sure-shot candidate for MoM and MoS.

Hats off to Gambhir. If there doubts over whether Gambhir would be able to translate his ODI form into the Test side, then they surely are being put to rest, for the moment atleast. There were a few concerns with him using the third man region a bit too often in the ODIs, but it seems like he's worked that out in the Tests . This was a brave knock with the team in a bit of trouble early on. Hopefully, Gauti can continue in this manner.

sehwag, gambhir & dhawan r a must in the indian team for all 3 formats & this just proves it. gambhir, after having proved himself in 20/20 in the 20/20 wc, he took 1 step ahead & proved himself in odis in the cb series. now, he has taken a huge step forward & proved himself in tests as well after hitting 2 back to back 100s in this series