This match clearly shows...

flamy

... that Sachin is bogged down by records. Look how freely he played today. I have not seen him slog-sweep like ever! He looks so dangerous when he does that. He got out because he was trying to be defensive. That's not his play. Carry on Sach! :two_thumbs_up:

I am sure the biggies will flow now. The stage is all set for him to go all out. Unlike the 90s' date=' there are some good players in the team now. So he will play without that much pressure.[/quote'] And it will only get better once Dhoni takes over :yay:
someone tell Punter dare not even getting closer to Sach let alone surpassing him !!
Deep down, punter knows it. Tendulkar started playing cricket when Punter was in high school. Tendulkar will be playing when Punter will be a commentator pointing out how great a player he is. He was never going to cross Sachin's records and now with the Sharmas and Bhajjis surfacing, his career could well be cut short.
Deep down' date=' punter knows it. [b']Tendulkar started playing cricket when Punter was in high school. Tendulkar will be playing when Punter will be a commentator pointing out how great a player he is. He was never going to cross Sachin's records and now with the Sharmas and Bhajjis surfacing, his career could well be cut short.
:haha::haha::haha::cantstop::hysterical:

punter will play for 3-4 more years during which time he will have a chance to play against many other countries except India, he has a very good chance to take over all the test records from sachin(max 100s and max runs). Afterall not all teams have the sharmas and the bhajjis as everybody knows.

punter will play for 3-4 more years during which time he will have a chance to play against many other countries except India' date=' he has a very good chance to take over all the test records from sachin(max 100s and max runs). Afterall not all teams have the sharmas and the bhajjis as everybody knows.[/quote'] I wish Sharma and Bhajji frustrate & torment him so much that he begins to doubt his own abilities:two_thumbs_up: Then he would start failing even against Bangladesh

Tendulkar batted beautifully but I would rather let Gambhir do his job as he wishes rather than Tendulkar giving him advises every other ball. Gambhir is a free flowing batsman and likes to bat aggressively. When he's bogged down he struggles a bit. Tendulkar has years of experience and can change his game accordingly but not Gambhir. Right after Tendulkar's departure Gambhir was seen playing his natural attacking game and he did exceedingly well although there may have been couple of shots or two that can be called a little dodgy. In the past Gambhir has been guilty of throwing away a good start and Tendulkar may just have been reminding him to take it a bit easy but I would rather see the experienced tweak the likes of Gambhir yet.

it was a special innings from Sachin..his back foot drives of the fast bowlers were reminiscent of his 90s innings..he was looking in supreme touch and control until the thought of playing till tea came into his head..he suddenly got defensive and lost his wicket in that process..man how i dearly wish he converts this 70s and 80s into big 100s..he used to do that as a matter of fact before but now for some weird reason he keeps getting out in these scores..hope he gets big ones pretty soon..anyway Tendu rocked yesterday :icflove::dance::two_thumbs_up:

I think his form is only bound to improve once Dhoni takes over because of the calming influence Dhoni has on the team. Just wish he could convert these 60s, 70s and 80s into big scores but given the strokes he was playing today he is in fine form and there is no reason he cant convert. His footwork was crisp against 2 of the quickest bowlers in the world suggesting that he is still sharp enough to score runs at the top level.

I think his form is only bound to improve once Dhoni takes over because of the calming influence Dhoni has on the team. Just wish he could convert these 60s, 70s and 80s into big scores but given the strokes he was playing today he is in fine form and there is no reason he cant convert. His footwork was crisp against 2 of the quickest bowlers in the world suggesting that he is still sharp enough to score runs at the top level.
he will always be sharp enuf to score against bowlers at top level..anytime anyday :winky:..he is Sachin Tendulkar buddy :eyedance: