Countdown to Ishant Sharma being ranked number 1 bowler

Bumrah, Shami, Ishant is a potent lineup for any pitch that provides some assistance. Backup Bhuvi if pitch/weather suits swing. However, Saini should get a run in test also.

Looking forward to NZ tour early next year. India can win provided the batsman can survive to put enough runs on board. Bowling will be lethal for sure! :eyedance:

Edited by Audiophile
2 hours ago, Audiophile said:

Bumrah, Shami, Ishant is a potent lineup for any pitch that provides some assistance. Backup Bhuvi if pitch/weather suits swing. However, Saini should get a run in test also.

Looking forward to NZ tour early next year. India can win provided the batsman can survive to put enough runs on board. Bowling will be lethal for sure! :eyedance:

expect top order (with the super-flaky KLR) to have big troubles against thunderbolt and southampton (southee).

2 minutes ago, Vijy said:

expect top order (with the super-flaky KLR) to have big troubles against thunderbolt and southampton (southee).

Yes, I am hoping they put enought runs on board for the bowlers to have a go at the NZ batsmen because they will struggle against the moving ball as well. I think would be foolish to have flat tracks because India will have better chance of winning. Having a green top with plenty of movement and bounce is their best bet and hoping our maharathis fail more than theirs.

Just now, Audiophile said:

Yes, I am hoping they put enought runs on board for the bowlers to have a go at the NZ batsmen because they will struggle against the moving ball as well. I think would be foolish to have flat tracks because India will have better chance of winning. Having a green top with plenty of movement and bounce is their best bet and hoping our maharathis fail more than theirs.

quite likely. Kane + Ross is probably almost as good, or slightly better than, rat + chepu. Nicholls and watling have really stepped up and are arguably better than rahane + pant. Grandhomme is a real threat on green pitches: from being almost part-timer he is transformed into central bowler, and his batting is more consistent than people would imagine.

3 minutes ago, Vijy said:

quite likely. Kane + Ross is probably almost as good, or slightly better than, rat + chepu. Nicholls and watling have really stepped up and are arguably better than rahane + pant. Grandhomme is a real threat on green pitches: from being almost part-timer he is transformed into central bowler, and his batting is more consistent than people would imagine.

Might be, but I will watch more keenly than the home series, where advantage to India is so lop-sided they may not even lose a test.

1 minute ago, Audiophile said:

Might be, but I will watch more keenly than the home series, where advantage to India is so lop-sided they may not even lose a test.

yes, unless we screw something up very badly, I don't think Ind will lose any home series.

Ishant has improved leaps nd bounds.. but it's a shame he realised what all he could become so late.. all these years he has been dishing one innocuous short pitch length ball after ball..   

He is indispensable in overseas.. with amount of swing he gets nd the newly acquired deadly leg cutters he is bowling ... He will be very effective.. as earlier all he could do is to bring ball back in.. now he can make it leave to the right handers.. 

Nz series will be really exciting to see.. with bumrah, Ishant, shami nd even bhuvi hunting in pack

•  

Ishant Sharma is probably the sorriest individual to play so many games. 

Does not have much talent, zero brains but probably excels in off field services and favours to always linger around.

Was a sad day when he didn't jump from a tall building for Dhoni.

An imposter of a cricketer.

Edited by The Realist