My prediction on the series against England

Gambit

I think Eng bowlers will get used to the conditions here after playing ODIs. And will give us better fight. But I dont see them winning. Especially if Zak and Ishaa do not play in ODIs then they will be big surprise for them in the test game. They will struggle in the first test against them as Aussies did. So 1-0 is definitely on the card. :two_thumbs_up: I think Eng will be more prepared than Aussies. So we get some better cricket to watch.

ODIs India shd win it comfortably..i wud say india wud win the series by the 6th match and then take it lightly in the 7th match and hence the scoreline wud 4-3 Test will be different..England have a good and potent bowling attack..so it wud be a good test for our batsmen but we will win the test series 1-0..

- Sehwag and Gambhir will be key. The more runs they get against the new ball, the better. The middle order will find the going very tough against the reverse swinging duo of Flintoff and Andersen. I expect frequent middle order collapses. - I am expecting Laxman and Sachin to have a very very ordinary series. Both will struggle against the aforementioned bowlers. - Collingwood should have a very good series. - We should just about scrape to a 1-0 win.
i thought it was just ODIs and if so, wont laxman be out of reckoning?