England v Mumbai Cricket Association President's XI at Mumbai (BS)

Sachinism

Amazing... as usual they are using the Indian tour as a warm up for Ashes :hysterical: "If all goes according to plan for England - starting with the India tour - it is possible that they could start the Ashes as favourites BBC Sport's Oliver Brett" I'm amazed by their constant "Ashes" campaign. They never seem to get tired of that. I think the Aussies will unleash their full fury on the hapless Kiwis and the "Ashes" chasing England.

England 90 all out chasing. http://content-www.cricinfo.com/indveng/content/current/story/377833.html England are still a team that collapse like a house of cards when the pressure is on and no pretty boy smile from their latest captain is going to mask that. I'm really hoping we can field our strongest bowling attack in the first couple of matches as I don't think their batting will be ready for us. 95982.jpg

Amazing... as usual they are using the Indian tour as a warm up for Ashes :hysterical: "If all goes according to plan for England - starting with the India tour - it is possible that they could start the Ashes as favourites BBC Sport's Oliver Brett" I'm amazed by their constant "Ashes" campaign. They never seem to get tired of that. I think the Aussies will unleash their full fury on the hapless Kiwis and the "Ashes" chasing England.
So true! It is amazing how they start planning for the Ashes just as they finish one and every series thereon is just a warm up for the next ashes! I hope Australia beat them comprehensively this time in England.

England's preparations for an upcoming Ashes series start, just as their current Ashes series ends. :D I am sure, even as they were walloped 0-5 in Australia last year, guys like KP and their coach was thinking of things to say about their preparation for their next Ashes series, while they were boarding their flight back home. England is always in perennial 'Ashes preparation' mode.:haha:

Exactly.. I saw the team and checked again whether this was supposed to be the Mumbai team.. Then I read it was MCAP XI. A typical Mumbai team would look like 1. Wasim Jaffer 2. Ajinkya Rahane 3. Rohit Sharma 4, Sachin Tendulkar 5. Sahil Kukreja 6. Amol Mazumdar 7. Abhishek Nayar 8. Ajit Agarkar 9. Vinayak Samant 10. Dhawal Kulkarni 11.Dinesh Salunke/Romesh Pawar All this with Raje/Yeligati/Chitnis/Bahutule as subs. I think this team can take on England. :D

Dinesh Salunke? Wash your mouth out, holy. Salunke is a joke of a cricketer (and I don't believe he even plays for Bombay - not as if he'd ever keep a spot in the side). We'd pick Bahutule, Iqbal Abdulla, Nilesh Kulkarni, Ankit Chavan, Usman Malvi, Mundeep Mungela, Swapnil Hazare and a whole lot of others ahead of him.

Dinesh Salunke? Wash your mouth out, holy. Salunke is a joke of a cricketer (and I don't believe he even plays for Bombay - not as if he'd ever keep a spot in the side). We'd pick Bahutule, Iqbal Abdulla, Nilesh Kulkarni, Ankit Chavan, Usman Malvi, Mundeep Mungela, Swapnil Hazare and a whole lot of others ahead of him.
I liked what I saw in the IPL. :haha: Besides, I suspect he might have learnt a few tricks(read sledges) from Warney, and that should be enough for England :hysterical:
I'd like to think that the greatest spinner ever sprinkled some magic dust on him' date=' but i somehow doubt it...[/quote'] Jaipur, April 22 (PTI) Rajasthan Royals captain Shane Warne has heaped praise on youngsters Ravindra Jadeja and Dinesh Salunkhe, saying they are superstars of the future. "Believe me, with the kind of talent Ravindra Jadeja and Dinesh Salunkhe have shown, they are going to be superstars in the near future," the Australian spin legend said after the six-wicket win over Kings XI Punjab in the Indian Premier League Twenty20 tournament.