Step aside Yuvraj, a new yapper's in town...

huuu? what is wrong in what he just said??? He is being honest. Missing out on Man of the series award against Ozzie in one of the best test series is tough.....It takes lot of hard work.. what's wrong in asking for what he deserves? I would be hurt too... there is nothing wrong in what he just said.. Go Gautam!!

And reacting to Shahid Afridi's comment that the ban on playing Nagpur Test would hlep the India opener learn lessons, Gambhir said, "It is a joke coming from Afridi, actually, he should concentrate on his own game rather than telling me what to do. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at others, I can't take Afridi seriously." didn't read it all before but just saw this hahaha hilarious

And reacting to Shahid Afridi's comment that the ban on playing Nagpur Test would hlep the India opener learn lessons, Gambhir said, "It is a joke coming from Afridi, actually, he should concentrate on his own game rather than telling me what to do. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at others, I can't take Afridi seriously." didn't read it all before but just saw this hahaha hilarious
MASALLAH Afridi HAS BEEN PWNED! :two_thumbs_up: