Hayden frustrated with "cricket happenings" in Third World Countries (aka India)!!!

fineleg

These "tech savvy " lords and masters of ICF then went on to wonder whether Krish Srikkanth really came to ICF last year to chat with folks here. Apparently HariSampath=Cheeka means HariSampath=KrishSrikkanth....no logic whatsoever....and nomention of whether those two IP addresses were same. Also mention of the fact that Srikkanth had spoekn by phone to MM here,he had emailed Varun and someone else from his own email at Krish Cricket, which also he used to register at ICF. These logical factors completely escaped the tech savvy ICF lords.
Well, far from me to court controversy...but I must ask in all fairness...when people were calling the Srikkanth interview into doubt, how come these facts were not disclosed? If you want to blackball someone, you can at least do so fairly. But this is not fair...given that he was playing the fool as cheeka...no harm with a bit of humour. Hari ain't that bad...why didn't anyone say so? Very disapponting. Now Hari, I have a question of you. Why do you love Dravid so much?
I do. What made you think different? I just asked which village you are from. Looks like you must ask yourself the question of why you asked me a question and that might be a question in itself. Don't you think?
too confusing,really.what exactly u wanna say?
Guest HariSampath
Well, far from me to court controversy...but I must ask in all fairness...when people were calling the Srikkanth interview into doubt, how come these facts were not disclosed? If you want to blackball someone, you can at least do so fairly. But this is not fair...given that he was playing the fool as cheeka...no harm with a bit of humour. Hari ain't that bad...why didn't anyone say so? Very disapponting. Now Hari, I have a question of you. Why do you love Dravid so much?
Because he is a devastating batsman, who can transform the course of a match within one session and has been consistently doing so for last 2 years, and not allowing slow plodders and scratchy defence players like Yuvraj to hijack the middle order spot :hysterical:
Guest HariSampath

^^

For starters it not only affects the credibility of Hari Sampath but also ICF.
How ? I just created a "Cheeka" ID and bang....2-3 folks were aski ng me stuff on the match thread. if I had really wanted to cheat anyone as Cheeka, is that what I would do ? In fact, if I had wanted to "impersonate" Cheeka, wont I be aware of the fact he himself has his own ICF ID...and wont people ask me that first question ? It was pure and simple, harmless, just a prank and its so obvious I didnt even try to hide it. I have systems with 3 IP addresses within 30 feet of me at all times...wont I post from a different one ? I had been in hitech since last 17 years, dealing with very complex 4th gen wireless protocols for WiMax IEEE 802.16e etc now...wont I know the simple thing as IP addresses ? So obviously I was not trying to impact anyone's credibility here, ICF's or Cheeka's nor am I worried about my own credibility beig affected. I am sure that to those with enough common sense, it wont be.
Unless you expect members to be smart enough to know when Cheeka becomes Hari and vice versa. To compound the problems members, myself included, will have doubts about Sreekanth and our very own Sriram and Varun. Now if you can not do anything good for someone/website why do cr@p?? And I am putting it mildly. This was simply a dumb act mate.
That is because if you think that was indeed Cheeka posting himself, then you are the dumb one. You know well that Srikkanth really did come here and chat. You know that MM spoke to him, and to me as well. You know that Srikkanth was emailed by Varun , you must have seen that email in the staff forum that Varun posted...., and if all these things dont convince you, what else will ? Further IF srikkanth does come here sometime, he does have an ID, right ? why wouldnt you /anyone ask that. All he has to do is check his email, and use that ID if he didnt remember it...or ask his secretary who in fact typed out one or two answers of his ,for him in that interview when he was speaking on the phone. In the end, how was my "prank" any worse than Rahul Dravid IDs or Yograj Singh IDs ? in fact we had an article on the front page of ICF by our own "Rahul Dravid" for a long time...isnt that misleading to visitors ? and when people assume its Dravid of India, is that adding to ICF's reputation or credibility ?