Aussies wrote Books while we Prepared: Bhaji

talksport

:haha: This is brilliant, so refreshing amidst all the PC crap that is constantly fed to our ears. Finally, we have a cricketer who isnt afraid to speak his mind and tells the people what he exactly thinks, rather than being worried about being caught up in some controversy because their comments were ‘quoted out of context’ On ya Bhajji! :yay:
Exactly. Sick of these PC sportsman. Aussies dishing ot out big time in media. Bhaji giving it back and as the winner he is entitled to. Gotta love him SINGH IS KING

Bhajji as usual, runs his mouth....Bhajji, you are still short of being a great cricketer - and there are plenty of great cricketers who didnt run off their mouths like you. Also, this is hypocritical - we give Bhajji kudos for being a jack***** while we criticize the Aussies for doing the same ? eh ?? The aussie players are boors - so is Bhajji...

Bhajji as usual' date=' runs his mouth....Bhajji, you are still short of being a great cricketer - and there are plenty of great cricketers who didnt run off their mouths like you. Also, this is hypocritical - we give Bhajji kudos for being a jack***** while we criticize the Aussies for doing the same ? eh ?? The aussie players are boors - so is Bhajji...[/quote'] The one difference is he waited till the end of the series .... unlike those lovely Assies ... fakkin convicts
And that makes it better, why ?? I hope you don't flip out when a 'fakkin convict Aussie' calls you a 'fakking casteist cretin'.
I dont take offence to name calling ... its a way to blow off steam .... i do take offense to lying about others. Aussies are highly proficient in that respect. Fact of the matter is India has been spoilt by scholar-sportsman and gentlemen-cricketers. We have been lucky ... whereas the last gentlemen cricketer for the Assies was Taylor almost a decade ago. The rest are puerile and juvenile. Hence, we get offended when we have a younger guy who doesnt comply with our historical image of our cricketers. If Bhajji was aussie he would be considered a keen, hard working spirited cricketer ... therein lies the hypocrisy. And yes there is a huge difference between talking about the opponents during the series and prior to the series and once the series is done and dusted. If you cant see the difference then we will have to agree to disagree.
And yes there is a huge difference between talking about the opponents during the series and prior to the series and once the series is done and dusted.If you cant see the difference then we will have to agree to disagree.
Please educate me...what is the difference ? How/why is smack-talk after the series better ?
or 'Third world country'
If Haydos feels that way ... so be it. I am not insecure enough to get offended by name calling. If he lacks the sense to understand that sidescreen trouble (which happens in every single country - i know i have been watching cricket for 12 -15yrs now) has nothing to do with socio-economic indicators then let him enjoy his ignorance.
Please educate me...what is the difference ? How/why is smack-talk after the series better ?
There is a difference, our guys didnt have newspaper articles, book excerpts questioning the opponents integrity et al in the middle of the series. We played the game on the square ... now that we have beaten them. I am happy for Bhajji to take some potshots back at them. And by the way he has not said anything that objectionable.. "Ponting cant play spin" "They talk a lot, but didnt back it up" "new age cricket is garbage if you cant exectute" All of the above being very different han Tendu lied under oath, Indians are racists, et al
There is a difference, our guys didnt have newspaper articles, book excerpts questioning the opponents integrity et al in the middle of the series.
You are stating a fact- not why it is better to be this way. Why is it better to smacktalk after the series than before/during ??

It is not ideal -- I'll give you that... but you really think there is no difference ... if so you are entitled to your opinion. OTOH I am of the opinion that do your business on the field. Verbal jousting can happen after that fact ... and once again hardly anything Bhajji said can qualify as smack talk. No reference to ponting's lineage,sex. orientation, his children's lineage, etc ..... whereas our friend Watson having a go at GG. If you equate all chatter as the same, well tough for me to make my point. We need to distinguish between 'go learn how to play spin' from 'your mom is .... '

Singh is King. LULZ!! What a LEGEND! And as usual, the apologists come and reprimand. Thank God, Bhajji doesn't listen to them. :yay: Tell me really, why do you expect the cricketers to be prissy little boys? ( whoever is having ulcers with Bhajji's interviews...)

cc1981 is a typical anti-bhajji person. he will never support or say anything good about bhajji.. no need to argue with him. Bhajji is a Serious Legend.. NO ONE GIVEZ IT BACK BETTER THEN BHAJJIJ. BHAJJI ZINDABAAD
Tics CC always speak against the motion to get notice....he sees if most of us are posting in favour he would change his stance (and vice versa) .Whatever evidence you give he would beat around the bush not answer the points and write essays (and no one has the time to read those). And he loves BuullShiit
Bhajji as usual' date=' runs his mouth....Bhajji, you are still short of being a great cricketer - and there are plenty of great cricketers who didnt run off their mouths like you. Also, this is hypocritical - we give Bhajji kudos for being a jack***** while we criticize the Aussies for doing the same ? eh ?? The aussie players are boors - so is Bhajji...[/quote'] well well Mr. I will eat my hat if bhajji does well in SRL is back at it again. Fact for you, Bhajji is upto #5 in the Test Rankings, and is one of the reasons we won the series. Singh Is King!
Tics CC always speak against the motion to get notice....he sees if most of us are posting in favour he would change his stance (and vice versa) .Whatever evidence you give he would beat around the bush not answer the points and write essays (and no one has the time to read those). And he loves BuullShiit
yep thatz the trend he follows in every post of his..