The Kanpur assault

Gambit

- must have watched it 100 tmes
i made a compilation of this tournament which had clips of this game and few clips of the game against south africa which was the semi final... don't know where all this is. i lost that. last year i saw that compilation video on some site after 3-4 years. now don't know where that is again.
Rajev, in that game, Sehwag hitz one six on point on the bowling of Andrew Caddick. that was one freakin unbelievable shot..
Most of our top order batsmen have absolutely owned Caddick at some point or another... but nobody as well as SRT. Remember the Headingley assault - or the Durban six in 03 WC?
Most of our top order batsmen have absolutely owned Caddick at some point or another... but nobody as well as SRT. Remember the Headingley assault - or the Durban six in 03 WC?
lol the one at Headingley was simply an amazing knock. The 03 world Cup was just amazing for Tendulkar and that particular shot against Caddick in that world cup(yes that famous six) just showed his class and the type of form he was in at that time.

There's one shot in particularly in the Headingley knock... when he just shuffled across to the off, picked up a length ball and clipped it thru midwicket for 4 (I think to bring up his 150?). Caddick's expression after that was priceless... his face literally read "how the **** do I bowl to this guy?"

There's one shot in particularly in the Headingley knock... when he just shuffled across to the off' date=' picked up a length ball and clipped it thru midwicket for 4 (I think to bring up his 150?). Caddick's expression after that was priceless... his face literally read "how the **** do I bowl to this guy?"[/quote'] lol ya.. i think someone from ICF did upload that particular shot also and it might be there somewhere in the ICF video section.. i have that knock of his