Yusuf Pathan... The REAL Pathan!!!

rahulrulezz

We have plenty of batting talents to cover his failure. India should take a punt to use his good form. Once he starts finding his feet in the international level he can be destructive. It is not like he can't smash international bowlers. He tonked Sidebottom, Wayne Parnell in international matches. He thrashed guys like Mcgrath, Umar Gul, Nehra, RP Singh, Chaminda Vaas all over the park in the IPL. I love him to open when padosis play and Asif opens the bowling lol.

With all due respect to the OP, I don't think its right to compare the 2 bros. Both are unique and great the way they are. One is an out-and-out slogger and a handy spinner. The other is arguably India's best Fast bowling allrounder. :adore: Pathan bros :adore:

With all due respect to the OP, I don't think its right to compare the 2 bros. Both are unique and great the way they are. One is an out-and-out slogger and a handy spinner. The other is arguably India's best Fast bowling allrounder. :adore: Pathan bros :adore:
lol..Irfan Pathan? Fast Bowler?:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

To be fair' date=' most of his runs came off Murtaza and Satish[/quote'] I was gonna say it, but thought let boys enjoy. But since you've mentioned it now I'll add and some were scored off Suriya. Mclaren went for a few. Zak and Malinga barely bowled at him, but when they did, he scored 9 off 8 from them both

To be fair' date=' most of his runs came off Murtaza and Satish[/quote'] Actually that was good batting. Targetting bowlers. How many batsmen can back themselves to score 26 runs in one over against any bowler. Look how Symo and Gilly struggled against spinners. You think Yusuf would have let those guys go.

We have plenty of batting talents to cover his failure. India should take a punt to use his good form. Once he starts finding his feet in the international level he can be destructive. It is not like he can't smash international bowlers. He tonked Sidebottom, Wayne Parnell in international matches. He thrashed guys like Mcgrath, Umar Gul, Nehra, RP Singh, Chaminda Vaas all over the park in the IPL. I love him to open when padosis play and Asif opens the bowling lol.
I think Laxman would do a better job as a hitter:dance: A test player can play any role in any format :yes:

I think Laxman would do a better job as a hitter:dance: A test player can play any role in any format :yes:
Lachu is really embarrassing himself with his ugly hoicks and swishes. A class player like him is reduced to a cowlasher. But he will still be more useful for chargers than Afretard. :hysterical:

I just watched the highlights, boy does Russel Arnold sounds like a dude without nuts. He is too high pitched and he keep telling people behind the microphone like "100 partnership, that's not out" lol. Arnold is an Epic failure as a commentator.

Umar Gul so called greatest T20 bowler :cantstop: 16.1 Umar Gul to Pathan, FOUR, backs away and inside out loft over extra cover for four, Yusuf can't do anything wrong tonight, bounces at extra cover and goes for four 16.2 Umar Gul to Pathan, 1 wide, short and wide outside leg, Yusuf doesn't need to touch that (though he tries to pull), wide called 16.2 Umar Gul to Pathan, 1 wide, another one, short again and down leg, Gul is probably trying too hard to bounce him here, Yusuf waits and watches 16.2 Umar Gul to Pathan, FOUR, ripper, round the wicket and short again, he stands and pulls with serious power, steaming through midwicket for four, what a tournament he's having 16.3 Umar Gul to Pathan, SIX, what a way to finish! Yusuf has done it in style, chips it way over square leg for a big six, he's turned this match around in a trice and stands at the non-striker's end and flexes his muscles at his team-mates. They've plucked the chestnuts out of the fire here. In the semi-finals for sure now, Rajasthan. And they truly deserve to be the first team to do so. http://www.cricinfo.com/ipl/engine/match/336027.html