Can we brown wash them 7-0?

after we lead 5-0... they will win next 2' date=' because we will have noobs playing, though it will make matches close then :D[/quote'] :withstupid: esp with the squad announced for only the next two ODIs. if we wrap up the series in the next two ODIs, expect n00bs in for the last two.
Language changes. Changed to brown wash for a bit of fun' date=' why do you object to this term so much? and how does this make me racist?[/quote'] Yes,language changes - but i am yet to learn about a linguistic change purely driven by racism. And if you do not get how the term 'brown wash' is racist, your IQ is even lower than i thought - how the feck is it not racist, given that the entire point of 'brown' in 'brown wash' is to acknowledge the browness of the indian race ?? I object to this term because it panders to racist mentality. pure and simple. Whitewash isnt a racist term - but brownwash/blackwash are !
Yes,language changes - but i am yet to learn about a linguistic change purely driven by racism. And if you do not get how the term 'brown wash' is racist, your IQ is even lower than i thought - how the feck is it not racist, given that the entire point of 'brown' in 'brown wash' is to acknowledge the browness of the indian race ?? I object to this term because it panders to racist mentality. pure and simple. Whitewash isnt a racist term - but brownwash/blackwash are !
I see that the racism is rooted more in your mind than anyone else's. Why do you take life so seriously? Why must everything be turned into a very serious discussion? Why must everything be perfect according to your definition? You are getting into a habit of starting serious discussion completely derailing threads. In a few more posts you will be having a serious debate on racism. Give it a break.
Yes' date='language changes - but i am yet to learn about a linguistic change purely driven by racism. And if you do not get how the term 'brown wash' is racist, your IQ is even lower than i thought - how the feck is it not racist, given that the entire point of 'brown' in 'brown wash' is to acknowledge the [b']browness of the indian race ?? I object to this term because it panders to racist mentality. pure and simple. Whitewash isnt a racist term - but brownwash/blackwash are !
wel..... we ARE brown riiite? wats wrong with that? insecure brah?