What did Yuvraj mean by that sign?

flamy

What do you expect them to say when the adrenaline is pumping ? Jai mata di ?:two_thumbs_up: Or Hare Krishna Hare Ram ?
:haha:....well anyone who knows punjabi must've read that easy, especially guys.....it is like saying faaaaccccckkkk!!!!....mind you he did not start with 'teri' so that means it was not directed towards anyone..:--D

i watched india tv yesterday and they claimed it(the thing tied on his wrist) was some MAHAKAAL KA DHAAGA that he got from a pundit.they also interviewed the supposed pundit n he said that dhoni also wanted the same MAHAKAAL KA DHAAGA.:giggle: really if u wanna some really funny news watch india tv.

i watched india tv yesterday and they claimed it(the thing tied on his wrist) was some MAHAKAAL KA DHAAGA that he got from a pundit.they also interviewed the supposed pundit n he said that dhoni also wanted the same MAHAKAAL KA DHAAGA.:giggle: really if u wanna some really funny news watch india tv.
'Mahakaal ka dhaaga'...sounds like some spooky stuff...:rotfl:
Guest HariSampath
i cud read his lips wen he reached 100...the words were "bhen di f***i" if u r a punjabi u wud easily read his lips & wat he was saying....why ? and to whom ? :confused:
Since I am not a Punjabi, I can only take a guess....I think bhen means sister...and so Yuvraj would have been telling someone " please thank your sister for her best wishes...and later after I finish playing here, I would express my gratitude in more concrete way "...it may have been some journalist or anyone who had been speaking highly of Yuvraj and his batting abilities in recent times :giggle:
Guest HariSampath
What do you expect them to say when the adrenaline is pumping ? Jai mata di ?:two_thumbs_up: Or Hare Krishna Hare Ram ?
Well if it was an Englishman, you could expect "that wasnt a bad effort, was it, old chap"...that is if they have adrenalin and if it pumps