What did Yuvraj mean by that sign?

flamy

Its not a one instance thing. And if he's "always angry"' date=' then he does need to "mouth off" all the time after a 50 or 100.[/quote'] You find that weird too? That people can be angry? That people can be liberated enough to show emotion? That emotions do not take the route of logical thinking and may manifest as something "weird" to someone else, but is really a valid response to what the person is feeling?

its not specific to what i judge. all this show off stuff does not fall into the 'liberated' bucket. let his bat do the talking - which he is doing currently, and no need to keep mouthing off some cra.p or the other. Tendulkar answers with his bat, Dravid does, Kumble answers with the ball - fighters they are. So fighter != mouthing off.

I never argued that by celebrating the way he does, he is a fighter or even a hero. I'm just questioning your attitude of judging him just because he chose to enjoy the moment (that he earned) by expressing his self freely and without inhibition. And why must he emulate Tendulkar or Kumble or whomever?