MSD to resign as Captain if RP dropped.

i hope thats true. i know i'm gonna be bashed for saying this' date='but if only if the reports are true,then dhoni doesnt deserve to be captain imo.this only shows how much he cares about the team,he cant get the team he wants everytime.he should learn to captain the team he has.[/quote'] his job is to win matches for india. if he doesnt have confidence in the team given to him, then obviously he cant win now can he? all this was dandy when dravid, ganguly etc were dropped due to dhoni, so why a problem now? he has delivered when given a team of his liking...hasnt he?
his job is to win matches for india. if he doesnt have confidence in the team given to him, then obviously he cant win now can he? all this was dandy when dravid, ganguly etc were dropped due to dhoni, so why a problem now? he has delivered when given a team of his liking...hasnt he?
well if he really is a good capt, then he should be able to win with whatever team selectors give him.he cant get a team of his liking everytime,everybody knows rp bowled awfully so far, so selectors dropped him.there r selectors there to pick the best team,and dhoni's job is to lead THAT team to victory.
Innn logo ko ungli do, yeh haath kiich lete hai !!! Dude its just a rumour, not a good time to be judgemental !!! Breaking News : Sachin to retire Sachin has decided to retire coz of the Dhoni saga with the RP Singh situation and has vowed never to play under any other captain unless its Dhoni, not even under his own captaincy !!! Source : http://www.bruceeisner.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/14/abc_lucid_dreaming_2.gif
:hysterical::hysterical:Yeah right:hysterical::hysterical:

Dhoni u legend :hatsoff: At the press conference in Bangalore, journos were bombarding him with questions on all this drama about resigning the captaincy..after tackling eight to ten questions quite comfortably, he asks them " don't wana hear anything regarding the team for tomorrow?!" :hysterical::hysterical:

Dhoni u legend :hatsoff: At the press conference in Bangalore, journos were bombarding him with questions on all this drama about resigning the captaincy..after tackling eight to ten questions quite comfortably, he asks them " don't wana hear anything regarding the team for tomorrow?!" :hysterical::hysterical:
Dan to the rescue ... PM me one copy of the video and also another one to dhonirox@icf.com !!!
i think RP shud have been retained.. he looked rusty.. and only way u cud have improved by playing matches.. but I dont think dhoni wud have threatend to resign for it.. its all media BS... shame our indian media.. they r realy arseholes....
why risk a loss for rp's improvement?he can improve in domestic games too
cuz he has done well in the past and he deserves to b given some chances.. and i dont think dhoni wud have gone the extent of resigning for him.. its stupid anyway.. i dont think dhoni wud have behaved so cheap..
well dropping him doesnt make him bad.even irfan had done well in the past so he deserves the chance too.and he can bat too.RP struggles on indian pitches.its a known fact.
http://cricketnext.in.com/news/disgusted-dhoni-rubbishes-report-of-rift/35840-13.html Bangalore: Mahendra Singh Dhoni on Saturday rubbished reports of his rift with the team management over the omission of pacer RP Singh from the one-day squad, saying the report could end up distracting the team. "It's disgusting that such statements are being made. It will only distract the team," Dhoni told reporters after television reports claimed the Indian captain and the selectors had an argument during the meeting to pick the ODI squad for the next two matches. Reports also claimed that Dhoni had threatened to resign if RP was not included in the squad. However, he cleared the air over the rumours, saying that he never offered to resign. "I have had to speak to RP Singh and Irfan Pathan and explain to them," said a visibly miffed Dhoni. The Indian skipper also remarked that he would take up the matter with the board. "This needs to stop," he said. Dhoni vehemently denied reports about his differences with the board, and asked: "I want to know who leaked this info... It's not good for Indian cricket. All the discussion should stay between the eight men."