aaaahhhhhhhhhhaa - Indian 10th string side defeats pakistaniz

Cricketics

Pathetic Fielding, Pathetic Batting, and Pathetic Bowling, and Finally, Pathetic Leadership Displayed! As my points stand, none of ICL Pakistani players bar Mohammad Yousuf, truly deserve to be in Pakistan original squad. Pakistan is better without them! Now, Inzimam has to think thrice before whine about Shoaib Malik for not getting respect. Budhapay main izzat ka chahaat naahin hogi toh kya hoga! :haha:

As i said in my previous statement that this "respectable ICL Pakistan" can not easily defeat Pakistan! Pakistan team is far better than ICL Pakistan because they are performing and taking responsible to bring fortune for Pakistan!
You stated you support the lahore badasses over the pak team. And were angry with BCCI blah blah. Now they lose to india 50th eleven you flip flop
You stated you support the lahore badasses over the pak team. And were angry with BCCI blah blah. Now they lose to india 50th eleven you flip flop
I have never supported ICL Lahore Players in my life. But i was angry with BCCI due to not recognizing ICL. If BCCI decides not to tour in Pakistan, then i will be furious and instead, demands PCB to organize the series like Pakistan vs ICL Lahore. We just wanna cricket. ICL is boring, but ICL Pakistan vs Pakistan might be little entertaining! :D I still think Pakistan should unban ICL, but none of players should be automatically selected for squad right away. They have to perform in domestic first. Start the competition! Beside, India will have to agree to tour in neutral coutry for Test series even if PCB unban ICL! :D
Yehi din dekhne ke liye reh gaye the for ICFers. Enjoying ICL victories ? Lameeeee :nervous:
NAA.. seriously i was watching the game with a pakistani friend. didn't even know there was a game today between any Indian side and paki side. just a paki colleague of mine was watching, o boy what fun it was. he was like "Imran nazir laga rah ahi lambe lambe" and since then i started watching