Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

now how would u pick them? it doesn't work that way
Know Rajeev..it won't happen that way ! one easy way though would be to kill those who don't have a penny to spend for their family yet hell bend on multiplying their tribes just for the sake of destroying humanity !

British shipping tycoon too among the killed..that too after he phoned the BBC from inside the Taj Mahal hotel to give an eyewitness account of the terrorist attacks. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/3531766/British-shipping-tycoon-killed-in-Mumbai-massacre-Bombay-India.html
That is very very unfortunate. :(( I hope we get these buggers and if we have, we need to go into Pak and get the ****ing Lashkar-E-Toiba *******s and kill them.

interesting. i'm a British Indian in London. have been glued to NDTV which i hear is supposed to be one of the better channels. the coverage is akin to a video nasty interspersed with excitable journalists high on the panic with the odd musical tribute thrown in. i don't like it. the Western channels are reliant on the likes of NDTV for the 'facts' but seem to offer much more in the way of the 'who did it' analysis. back to original question. can the govt afford to spin this as anything other than a Pak attack? can you imagine new channels running with home grown Muslims terrorising India? you'd get a proper riot i'd imagine. even if govt genuinely thinks Pak is involved why rush out a statement saying that? and the hostage situation. there wasn't a whole lot of information coming out. less information equals less scrutiny of what was rapidly becoming a political stand off.

interesting. i'm a British Indian in London. have been glued to NDTV which i hear is supposed to be one of the better channels. the coverage is akin to a video nasty interspersed with excitable journalists high on the panic with the odd musical tribute thrown in. i don't like it. the Western channels are reliant on the likes of NDTV for the 'facts' but seem to offer much more in the way of the 'who did it' analysis. back to original question. can the govt afford to spin this as anything other than a Pak attack? can you imagine new channels running with home grown Muslims terrorising India? you'd get a proper riot i'd imagine. even if govt genuinely thinks Pak is involved why rush out a statement saying that? and the hostage situation. there wasn't a whole lot of information coming out. less information equals less scrutiny of what was rapidly becoming a political stand off.
DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THERE IS NO PAK INVOLVEMENT IN THIS WHOLE TERROR OPERATION ? Ofcourse, there has to be local involvement at some scale, but there is no way it is all home grown. WHERE DO THESE TERRORISTS TAKE TRAINING ? WHERE THE **** DO THE ARMS COME FROM ? THE AK47s, THE RDX, THE GRENADES ? THE US $sss ? PAKISTAN is FAILED STATE AND ITS RIGHT HAND DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE LEFT HAND IS DOING. MAYBE THERE IS NO GOVT HAND IN IT, BUT ISI AND ALL THOSE TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS HAVE A FREE REIGN IN THAT COUNTRY. THEY CANNOT DEFEND THEIR OWN COUNTRY AND ALSO MAKING LIFE HELL FOR US.