Update: CA Official (dead ?) at the Taj | Cricket Australia suspends travel to India

Rajiv

India should start looking for a neutral venues now. When people are getting killed left right and center you won't have sportsmen visiting India for playing sport. The Taj and Oberoi I hear are top hotels and hosts diplomats and sportsmen when they visit Bombay. Not good for India.

India should start looking for a neutral venues now. When people are getting killed left right and center you won't have sportsmen visiting India for playing sport. The Taj and Oberoi I hear are top hotels and hosts diplomats and sportsmen when they visit Bombay. Not good for India.
they can get SL to host IPL ... that'll make Ranatunga happy as well

Only nut-cases will talk about playing cricket when the country's biggest city itself is under siege from militants. For Eff's sake, this is just bloody cricket. Lets get our guests ( the cricketers) out of our country safely and then try to salvage our situation at home.

Only nut-cases will talk about playing cricket when the country's biggest city itself is under siege from militants. For Eff's sake, this is just bloody cricket. Lets get our guests ( the cricketers) out of our country safely and then try to salvage our situation at home.
agree. And I also understand about not letting terror take hold of our normal lives, sport etc. But, solidarity is not shown by turning a blind eye and running away and watching cricket or "getting on with lives" and all tosh. You look terror in the eye and you eradicate it. You don't go around terror to get on with your lives, you trample over terror and get on with your lives.

How much more longer is it going to take to end this terrorism? I think the govts are far too relaxed and let every tom dick and harry dictate to them. Forget cricket, foot ball and the rest for now. Just go after each of those terrorist groups and bring them to dust. That''ll serve the rest that like to go that way. I'm sure the cops have their own intelligence but the PC stuff just doesn't help.

How much more longer is it going to take to end this terrorism? I think the govts are far too relaxed and let every tom dick and harry dictate to them. Forget cricket' date=' foot ball and the rest for now. Just go after each of those terrorist groups and bring them to dust. That''ll serve the rest that like to go that way. I'm sure the cops have their own intelligence but the PC stuff just doesn't help.[/quote'] plus we cant afford 5000 policemen guarding stadiums and players ... we need police to find these bastards