England's cricket tour cancelled after Mumbai attack(Tests to go ahead as planned)

Prudent

Not good news for Indian. It's good to see they don't care about Cricket for a while :thumbup:
What did you expect us to be ? Cricket-seeking *******s who don't care whether lives are being lost? You are on the wrong board at the worst time saying the wrong things. I suggest you come back at a different time.
What did you expect us to be ? Cricket-seeking *******s who don't care whether lives are being lost? You are on the wrong board at the worst time saying the wrong things. I suggest you come back at a different time.
take it easy, he is not the militant..dont take it out on any randomn pakistani here..he went ahead with kashmir, I requested him to stop and he did Malik - I hope u can understand the thin line of rope here, it will be good to just ignore or maybe log out for some time fort he dust to settle

Good decision. The way the terrorists went after foreign nationals suggest it's not safe for foreign nationals. Cricketers will atleast get good preferential treatment and will be safely transported back but what of foreign nationals that are visiting India. I know most will be safe but still it must have put a fear in them. Cricket isn't as important as securing lives and ensuring safety. I'm glad they didn't make a big issue of the pull out and just sorted that out quickly and reasonably.