Pakistani Connection

bharat297

Desi bro...let them go to hell....India & Pakistan got independence at the same time' date=' while Indians worked hard to progress, fellow pakis were busy breeding kids to spread islam thru population...result was a total failure...now pakis are a distraught bunch...they hate India's progress...hence all this.[/quote'] Very true, they don't even attempt to better themselves, but just try to halt our progress

Pakistan reminds me of a girl I once dated. Quite a nice girl but she seemed to have 100 different problems. Some of these were her own creation, most of these were due to her family. Many a time it annoyed me so much I would ask her to move out of the house and be on her own. Of course I used to hear the same larkiyon ka rona dhona - Tumhein nahin pata, you dont understand. Finally I upped and left. Initially Pakistanis line of argument used to be - We didnt do it, Pakistan is not involved, where is the proof? Increasingly it has become - Pakistan Govt did not do it but if forces inside Pakistan did, please do not hold us accountable for that. I mean seriously guys how shameless, and effed, can you get? Who in the hell should the people of Mumbai hold accountable if not Pakistan??

If so, why can't USA rein it?
USA can not reign ISI the same way it can not reign Osama. It has gone rogue. Even though USA was right at the inception of ISI over the years and has played an essential role in its growth they have been totally clueless to see how ISI has become a force in itself and is answerable to no-one except maybe Army.
Still I'm confused why USA would let terrorist outfits like LeT and JeM grow if it is determined to fight terrorism! And now there are reports/evidences that these two groups are getting support and training from Al-Quieda as well which USA has been trying to wipe out since last 7 years. Why will it not pressurize Pak to clean up these two outfits and others like it from its country? What is stopping it from doing so?
Because of the history of the region. US had actively supported, in many cases even created, these very terrorist outfits. It armed them to its teeth and fanned the right wing Islamists to fight Russians. Well once Russians left what do you do with the Islamists? These were no longer ideologues but killers with top class training and equipments. And they beleive even more that with the help of Allah they could defeat anyone, did they not defeat Russians?? Many of these turned their guns towards India, due to Kashmir. India has been shouting hoarse but Americans, and World in general, turned blind eye. Mainly due to the history(how can US complain of what they themsleves have created?) and importance of Pakistan for them. Also the total ineptness of Indian Administration has not made for a good Indian case.

And maybe then you don't know how it feels to be victim of terror violence at the first place. Food for thought ?
I dont get you mate.I dont support terrorists,as far as I am concerned boiling in hot oil wouldnt be enough of a punishment for them.I still dont see why its ok to disrespect a religion.

The response of Pakistanis to this really is bad news forthem.These losers will never take out the blinkers they are born with. They come out with insanely ridiculous conspiracy theories everytime,rather than accept that they are a bloody country of losers put on this earth to to kill and cause distruction. Some day the world will finally tire of these people .

I dont get you mate.I dont support terrorists' date='as far as I am concerned boiling in hot oil wouldnt be enough of a punishment for them.I still dont see why its ok to disrespect a religion.[/quote'] Well, what is religion anyways ? In its current form, it is nothing but the interpretation of whatever is written in some holy books. And the interpretation is left to the so called scholars in most cases. In case of Islam, that interpretation has been increasingly violent, with its ultimate aim of having an all conquering Islam Caliphate. That whole ideology is wrong, and extremely dangerous for world peace and survival. And what we saw in Mumbai was an example of what it can to. Also, before you start preaching me about how majority of Muslims are peace loving people: I don't care. There are 1 Billion+ Muslims in the world, and you don't need a majority of them to wreck havoc with the lives of rest of the humanity. You just have to look at Muslim settlements all over the world to see that there is problem everywhere they settled. Their basic philosophy of putting religion over nation simply means that a Mullah sitting in Saudi Arabia or Iraq can brainwash a British born Muslim to blow himself in the streets of London.

If so, why can't USA rein it? Still I'm confused why USA would let terrorist outfits like LeT and JeM grow if it is determined to fight terrorism! And now there are reports/evidences that these two groups are getting support and training from Al-Quieda as well which USA has been trying to wipe out since last 7 years. Why will it not pressurize Pak to clean up these two outfits and others like it from its country? What is stopping it from doing so? And how will/can it stop ISI from playing both roles, ie supporting USA in fighting against AQ as well as supporting and nurturing these terrorist groups? At the same time, declaring war on Pak will be playing into terrorists' hand. So what should India do to protect itself from being a soft target of these groups who attack at will to achieve 'other' results? Somehow it seems to me that US's role is somewhat conflicting here.
- Pre 9/11 the US didn't care which regimes it supported as long as it fulfilled their strategic purposes ie Saudi Arabia, Israel, Mujahideen against the Russian invasion of Afghan etc. - Since 9/11 the focus was on capturing or destroying Al Quieda groups backed by the mujahideen and it was clear that they had support and safe haven along Pak's Northern areas so at the time the US once again backed the government in Pak even though Musharruf was an army dictator because he agreed to cooperate in exchange for arms and $$$$. Thank you George Bush. - But now, more and more, the US has realized that you can't support one islamic fundamentalist group and not another, because, well they're all crazy. So US did force Pak to ban LeT and Jaish-e-Mo in 2003. - The problem is that the US is feeding Pak $$$ and supplies as long as they help with this fight against the mujahideen and Al - Quieda in the northwest and as a result their concerns take top priority over India's concern over ISI/LeT/Jaish-e-Moho. And it remains that way. India have repeateadly wanted the UN/US/EU etc to take a more aggressive stance against terror groups focused on Kashmir but the US wants everyone to focus on the Mujahideen/Al - Quieda. Well now it seems that these terrorist groups are cooperating and the LeT is getting backing/support from Al-Quieda. This, in my opinion, is the crucial point for India. If we can prove these attacks are related to the Mujahideen, Al - Quieda since they were looking for US/UK citizens then it becomes clear that the war the US has asked Pak to fight in it's own country against these two groups is the same war, in effect, that spilled over into Mumbai. In other words, Pak right now is USA's servant maid, it's chamcha, it's chaprasi. If these attacks are related and have roots in Al-Quieda/Mujahideen then Pak will be forced to address these issues as long as India don't get too trigger happy and will become India's servant maid by proxy.

Jis tan laage woh hi jane' date='you will not understand how it feels to be an innocent person wrongly accused of something just because of his religious beliefs.Sorry man nothing can justify disrespecting someones faith .So we will just have to agree to disagree.[/quote'] There are a few hotheads that will obviously get pissed of with muslims in general but that's their problem. Most of us here recognize that the problem isn't religious based but based around fanaticism of their religion. I don't agree with a lot of the stuff in Islam and have said that to other Muslims who don't take it personally and aren't disrespected because they aren't jihadists who think "Death to all non believers!" Hell Hinduism, and Christianity have parts to them that are backwards and stupid but I don't see Hindus suicide bombing other countries because they criticize the caste system or eat beef!!

Pakistan reminds me of a girl I once dated. Quite a nice girl but she seemed to have 100 different problems. Some of these were her own creation' date=' most of these were due to her family. Many a time it annoyed me so much I would ask her to move out of the house and be on her own. Of course I used to hear the same larkiyon ka rona dhona - [i']Tumhein nahin pata, you dont understand. Finally I upped and left. Initially Pakistanis line of argument used to be - We didnt do it, Pakistan is not involved, where is the proof? Increasingly it has become - Pakistan Govt did not do it but if forces inside Pakistan did, please do not hold us accountable for that. I mean seriously guys how shameless, and effed, can you get? Who in the hell should the people of Mumbai hold accountable if not Pakistan??
It's worse than that. Pak has one of the largest concentration of Mujahideen, Al Quieda in it's NW regions where the is no rule, no law. It dances like a puppet to the US and dedicates it's entire army to this region when America hangs out a few dollars in front of them, then they have the constant attentions of China, and now India on other other side while no other country in the world wants to help them!

I dont get you mate.I dont support terrorists' date='as far as I am concerned boiling in hot oil wouldnt be enough of a punishment for them.I still dont see why its ok to disrespect a religion.[/quote'] These people are following in the footsteps of Muhammed, he was a terroris. He is the "ideal man" to them, so these people will blindly follow whatever he did

Guest dada_rocks

I trust Zardari.. His position is exactly what Nawaz Sharif's was in 1999.. Army in Pakistan doesn't tolerate all powerful politicians. Mushy did Kargil and this is the gift of general Kiyani.. it's the message for Zardaris to fall in line.. Don't get swayed by nonsense spewed on news1 that is Army's news channel in pakistan. Pakistanis know and believe it was done from Pakistan and also knwo Zardari just like Sharif was not in the know

Terrorists Used Vermillion, Religious Thread Mumbai, November 29 (PTI) Hindu religious thread on militants' wrist? Terrorists, who carried out the most audacious attack, tied the threads and applied vermillion on their foreheads to pass off as locals in case they were intercepted by Indian naval forces. After murdering four fishermen onboard a trawler in the Arabian sea, the militants saw that the boat had several things including a "mauli" (religious thread used in Hindu religion), official sources said. An arrested militant Ajmal Amin told the interrogators that when their hijacked fishing boat was approaching the Indian shores, they saw some Navy men. Immediately, they tied the threads and some of them even put on vermilion to look like Hindus, the sources quoting the arrested militant said. However, the militants managed to docked at Sasool in Cuff Parade from where they reached Gateway of India to carry out the attacks and were not intercepted by the naval forces. The fishermen, while going out fishing in high seas, usually carry things to perform prayers. http://www.outlookindia.com/pti_news.asp?id=640078

Guest dada_rocks

Did these guys ever hear about chaning your outside appearance to avoid suspicion.. therad na ho gaya Karna ka Kawachh ho gaya jo maa ke pet se pahan ke paida hote hain hindu log..