Pakistani Connection

bharat297

I am deeply sickened to read the anti-Muslim sentiment being demonstrated on this forum by some people. I am a Hindu, a proud one aswell. I have family in Mumbai. I absolutely condemn these attacks and I hope those responsible for killing innocent blood rot in hell. What happened yesterday was a tragedy no doubt. However the solution is not to declare war on Pakistan or declare war on Islam.The groups responsible for the terrorist attacks yesterday are not the Pakistani government. They do not represent the average Muslim. Its important for people to understand that. The problem is (even though many do not want to hear it) many ignorant people, in different parts of the world, who were not in any way affected by these terrorist attacks, will go and use this as an opportunity to vent out any anti-Islamic hatred that they have been harbouring. They turn around and swear and bully ordinary Muslims who had nothing to do with the attacks. A revenge attack on Pakistan, just for the sake of it, will not help the situation in any way. Those responsible for the attacks will not get hurt, and instead innocent civilians will be the casualties. What happens as a result? The families of those innocent civilians begin to harbour anti-Indian sentiment and in some cases may begin to side with the terrorists, and thus the vicious cycle continues. Please open your eyes and look at what the actual solution is. Its certainly not war or any form of revenge attacks.
That doesn't hide the fact that it was islamic extremism that caused this tragedy. It is like thinking earth is flat even though there is evidence contrary to that fact. If we talk about peace, when the other side is hell bent on encounragng radical elements in its rotten society, it is the innocent civilians on our side that is paying the price for this "tragedy". This is no frickin tragedy, an earthquake or a tsunami is. This is caused by willful people and they have t be weeded out. Now is not the time for wimpy talk like the OP, which is basically what our PM singh and Sonia Gandhi is doing it for past 5 years.

That doesn't hide the fact that it was islamic extremism that caused this tragedy. It is like thinking earth is flat even though there is evidence contrary to that fact. If we talk about peace' date=' when the other side is hell bent on encounragng radical elements in its rotten society, it is the innocent civilians on our side that is paying the price for this "tragedy". This is no frickin tragedy, an earthquake or a tsunami is. This is caused by willful people and they have t be weeded out. Now is not the time for wimpy talk like the OP, which is basically what our PM singh and Sonia Gandhi is doing it for past 5 years.[/quote'] Exactly There are a lot of people burying their heads in the sand

Our govt is clueless when it comes to presenting it's case! Paki on media offensive. FK the Pakis!
WTF? Take it easy, you seem to be in a depressive mood. Around the world media has been raking this issue and having a go at Pakistan. Of course Pakistani media has to be on the offensive, what are they gonna say? That the boys were ours? But belligerence doesnt translate into convictions. Indian activity will be more in the background. We have evidences, we have dead bodies, we have calls made, we have the boats. WE HOLD ALL THE ACES. So thand rakho and have some faith. xxxx

WTF? Take it easy, you seem to be in a depressive mood. Around the world media has been raking this issue and having a go at Pakistan. Of course Pakistani media has to be on the offensive, what are they gonna say? That the boys were ours? But belligerence doesnt translate into convictions. Indian activity will be more in the background. We have evidences, we have dead bodies, we have calls made, we have the boats. WE HOLD ALL THE ACES. So thand rakho and have some faith. xxxx
I can assure u that is not the case in the UK, they dont wanna criticise the P****tanis because their allies.

I can assure u that is not the case in the UK' date=' they dont wanna criticise the P****tanis because their allies.[/quote'] Here you go.
The origins and motives of the men who slaughtered so many people in Mumbai will emerge in the coming days. But already the butchery should be underlining one of the greatest of the many failings of the Bush administration post-9/11. Pakistan was always the real base for al-Qa'ida. It was the Pakistani ISI military intelligence which fostered and partly directed the Taliban before 2001 and revived it afterwards. It is Pakistan which has sustained the Islamic jihadi fighters in Kashmir where half the Indian army is tied down. Yet the Bush administration in its folly allied itself to General Pervez Musharaf and the Pakistani army post-9/11, ensuring that jihadi groups always had a base. It is self-defeating hypocrisy for the West to lecture the Indian government now about not over-reacting and not automatically blaming the Pakistani government or some part of its security apparatus for Mumbai. The way in which the Pakistani military has allowed Kashmiri and Pakistani militants free range in Pakistan created the milieu from which the attacks this week came. It may be that the monster the ISI created is no long under its control, but it is ultimately responsible for what has happened.
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/patrick-cockburn-pakistan-is-the-root-of-the-problem-1040267.html

Abbe itne saare saboot mil gaye hain. THE WHOLE ****ING PLAN HAS BEEN LAID OUT ON REDIFF and NDTV websited BY THAT MADAARCHOOOD A A Qasab. Kaun madarchoood bol raha hai there is no Pakistani hand now ?
We dont believe these channels when they have quotes about our cricketers. We dissed them for the kind of coverage they were giving to the attack. We know our media is prone to sensationalism and making up stuff. Yet you believe them so readily for such a crucial matter? I would wait for the official statement form the goverment, if i were you

We dont believe these channels when they have quotes about our cricketers. We dissed them for the kind of coverage they were giving to the attack. We know our media is prone to sensationalism and making up stuff. Yet you believe them so readily for such a crucial matter? I would wait for the official statement form the goverment' date=' if i were you[/quote'] http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122799004618566703.html?mod=article-outset-box http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/mumbaiterrorstrike/Election_Story.aspx?ID=NEWEN20080074625&type=News http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/nov/29mumterror-dawood-provided-logistical-support.htm http://www.hindu.com/2008/11/28/stories/2008112862080100.htm

The articles are all about maybe and couldbe. They even have the terrorists names different in different sources. I would still wait for the official word on it
There is NO way ANYTHING can be proved conclusively EVER in such matters. Whom are you going to believe ? When are you going to say it is evident ? RR Patil's words are not official ? he maybe a dumbass but he is a deputy CM. They are saying calls were made to Pakistan and Afghanistan. They have details of the captured guy. Details about where he lived in Pakistan etc. All that is official word. Confessions can never be taken on face value because you never know what was inserted in the captive's ass to get that confession out. Stop being so PC about all this ****.

There is NO way ANYTHING can be proved conclusively EVER in such matters. Whom are you going to believe ? When are you going to say it is evident ? RR Patil's words are not official ? he maybe a dumbass but he is a deputy CM. They are saying calls were made to Pakistan and Afghanistan. They have details of the captured guy. Details about where he lived in Pakistan etc. All that is official word. Confessions can never be taken on face value because you never know what was inserted in the captive's ass to get that confession out. Stop being so PC about all this ****.
Whats wrong with you people? You can not convince one of your own, how in the effing world are you going to convince others??