India and Pakistan must complement each other - Miandad

Sachinism

In a democratic country we understand that people have different views. Unfortunately that is lost on the ummah.
Oh so if an Indian gives out a statement then its about democracy and when a Pakistani speaks out to make situation better b/w the two countries, its about terrorism and what not? where's the logic, please explain...and don't make a lame comeback with he's a relative of an 'Indian terrorist.'
Oh so if an Indian gives out a statement then its about democracy and when a Pakistani speaks out to make situation better b/w the two countries' date=' its about terrorism and what not? where's the logic, please explain...and [b']don't make a lame comeback with he's a relative of an 'Indian terrorist.'
He is a relative of a terrorist who lives in pak ...
Oh so if an Indian gives out a statement then its about democracy and when a Pakistani speaks out to make situation better b/w the two countries' date=' its about terrorism and what not? where's the logic, please explain...and don't make a lame comeback with he's a relative of an 'Indian terrorist.'[/quote'] WTF? We dont want to play with Pak because it a fking terrorist state. We dont like Miandad because his daughter/son married a fking terrorists daughter/son/donkey. His current quotes has nothing to do with terrorism.
WTF? We dont want to play with Pak because it a fking terrorist state. We dont like Miandad because his daughter/son married a fking terrorists daughter/son/donkey. His current quotes has nothing to do with terrorism.
You missed goat there. Goat is important! :giggle:

Has Miandad, EVER, even in a fleeting sense, talked about 'India-Pakistan solidarity' in peace times? Or during the times when were under duress? We can tolerate even mortal enemies who claim to be so, but people who pretend to be our best friends must be dealt severely.

Old Article: http://www.expressindia.com/news/fullstory.php?newsid=52310 Former Pakistani cricketer Javed Miandad has said his wife is a relative of Dawood Ibrahim and he never hesitated :hysterical: about marrying his son to the daughter of the don, the most wanted terrorist in India. Miandad said the man, designated a global terrorist byte US, is a "distant relation" of his wife. "My wife is known to their family and they are distant relatives", he told Tehelka newspaper in an interview, according to a release issued by the daily. "No, never. I never thought on those lines. I was only thinking of the children and their happiness," :hysterical: Miandad, a former Pakistani cricket coach told the newspaper in his first interview to the Indian media since the much talked about wedding between his son Junaid and Dawood's daughter Mahrukh. Asked how he felt getting his son married to the daughter of a wanted terrorist, Miandad said, "I am not concerned about Dawood or who he is. I am only interested in the happiness of our children," a release issued by Tehelka said. "They should be happy with Allah's blessings. That is all. What have I done? What have the children done? Just because she is someone's daughter, will you say let her die?" he said during the telephonic interview. "Why blame the girl? That is my point. Even you people (Indians) leave things to kismat," he said. "My grandparents were from India only. My relations are all in India, my mother belongs to India but the circumstances took a different turn and it all changed. I still have my uncle, I still have my relations (in India), we don’t have any relatives here," Miandad said.