Dont the BCCI boffins get Weather updates on their T.V?

Ram

2008120799961001.jpg :haha: Poor English, they traveled half way across the world to home, decided to come back, practiced in a desert, only to spend time in their hotel rooms and watch the rain. There's a real chance of this test being significantly affected by rain. And because all this re-scheduling was done less than a week ago, they could have atleast checked the weather forecasts. As the saying goes, if you want rain in Madras, have a cricket match.

Forget the BCCI boffins - even we fans are fools... I'm in Blore right now and dont have much idea about the weather in Chennai, but already packing my bags to go there for the test match. There is nothing wrong in BCCI giving the match to TNCA, cos thats what English asked for and we had to give. BCCI dint plan a match for Chennai during the winter and they were right. Awarding the match to Chennai now is more to please the English than anything else. I read in cricinfo today that they are considering Delhi or Bangalore in place of Mohali. If Mohalil is ruled out, then I think the test should be shifted to Kolkatta. I dont remember whn was the last time a test match of substance was played in Kolkatta. I dont think the English would mind playing in Kolkatta. And if they dont allot it to Kolkatta and give it to Bangalore or Delhi, then its plain politics...