Growing Taller

Shehezaada

shehezaada, u a fast bowler?
lol no fineleg. I'm a batsmen. I do like to bowl "fast" at the nets though for fitness purposes. I'm not too quick, max speed ever reached is about 115 Kph, roughly 70 MPH maybe. But with more conditioning hopefully I can get that up too. Often what happens here in Canadian clubs and leagues everyone says they're an all rounder. So when you try out for a new club they'll maybe let you bat at 7 or 8, then bowl a couple of overs when everyone else is getting tonked. So when I say I'm a batsmen they take it seriously and let me bat in the top order. Personal experiences says that if you can prove yourself as an opener you can join pretty much any team as teams here have some kind of phobia of facing the new ball.

no that is some other procedure... the bone graft approach focuses on the shin bones. you do not frack with the thigh bone. it has the largest WBC production centers in the body... not to mention it is tougher than reinforced concrete and thus, not easily broken... now shin bones can be broken relatively easily... i broke mine once in the left leg and twice in the right leg.

Thank you for your suggestions Fontaine. So your saying there's basically no way to grow any further? I check my height every single day at various time and there's no doubt been an increase. I wonder what's going on then. I'm going to try the swimming routine and I'll let everyone know how it works out. I'm pretty confident of growing against all odds. We'll have to see the outcome.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." :winky:

i m like 4'6"... and it is very difficult to pack all that inside my undergarment.
no pics = don't believe :orderorder:
While someone is at it' date=' tell me a way to gain atleast 10-20 pounds in a span of 1 month :D[/quote'] 1. steroids + FOOD FOOD FOOD + TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN = maybe 5 pounds of muscle (10 if you're a n00b) at the end of the cycle (most of which you will lose if you don't keep up the food and training). oh, and you'll prolly damage your liver. 2. safer way to do it: get a penis translplant for a black man. instant 10+ pounds :omg:

Update, in the OP I measured incorrectly, at that time of posting, Dec 2008 I was 5 8 1/2. Last month I got past 5'9 and today I dunked for the first time ever! Couldn't quite dunk a basketball as my hands are a little too small but dunked a tennis ball and it feels great. Current height is 5 '9 and 1/4. When it's on it's on Dhondy. Ante Up!

An ideal height for a guy would be like 5'9 or 5'10, 5'11. Since most of the females are about 5'4-5'6, your range increases :teeth_smile: A six foot plus guy with 5'4 partner may look odd perhaps? Btw, Shez, how do u know if you're growing because of hanging and whether its natural growth? But anyhow, have fun

Update, in the OP I measured incorrectly, at that time of posting, Dec 2008 I was 5 8 1/2. Last month I got past 5'9 and today I dunked for the first time ever! Couldn't quite dunk a basketball as my hands are a little too small but dunked a tennis ball and it feels great. Current height is 5 '9 and 1/4. When it's on it's on Dhondy. Ante Up!
Good. Finally, you can drive sitting down.

Good. Finally' date=' you can drive sitting down.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: hahahahaaaaaaaaa..**** dude...where do you come up with such stuff. This confrontation is comedy gold.