Dhoni is my hero

Lord

dhoni lost the toss for first time in tests n was exposed.we r well on our way to a huge defeat n dhoni led from the front! 1.he gave 40 runs extra yesterday.after getting flintoff we should have taken the new ball n gone 4 the kill.instead we allowed them to flourish 2.in batting ,he batted well,but after getting 50 he threw his wicket away.was his job done? he needed to stay there as long as possible.we ended up giving up a lead of 75 which could have been much less than 50 3.he dropped a crucial chance off staauss!we could have been back in the game. 4.wen mishra was bowlin splendidly,dhoni 4 some inexplicable reasons took him off 5.persisted with bhajji for an eternity wen he was bowling jack,regularly short n on the padswith a negative line? 6.allowed easy singles,we needed to put pressure by having close in fielders,but both strauss n colly had it easy.they were never in any pressure.the game jst drifted away from us n shoulders dropped we need a miracle now.RAIN,RAIN,COME AGAIN,WHERE R U WHEN WE R IN MOST PAIN!!!!!!!!:giggle:

1. Dravid dropped an easy catch off of anderson. I f we had him' date=' then prior would not have had much support and eng could have been all out for less than 260-270! Big difference.[/quote'] if i am not wrong,the score was already 270 by then,jimmy fell 4 runs later

I am a dhoni fan, a really big dhoni fan, but you can't deny that the dropped catch has cost us today quite possibly cost us the match, the position we had them at the time, we could have really pressurized them and killed them off, but now they have a very good lead with 7 wickets in hand, that is a massive worry, they score 350 and the game is very much out of India's hands

WHY?bcoz its dhoni? i remember a similar thread was there during b'lore test v aus ' date='kumble was even named 'dumble'.i 'm jut stating facts &my take on them.argue or shut up[/quote'] WTF u keep stating the same thing..Dhoni sux dhoni this dhoni that and u want us to argue everytime ..wats the use..again the next match ull say the same thing that Dhoni is there because of his captaincy dhoni is lucky..u are an attention grabber like finey but in a different way
I am a dhoni fan, a really big dhoni fan, but you can't deny that the dropped catch has cost us today quite possibly cost us the match, the position we had them at the time, we could have really pressurized them and killed them off, but now they have a very good lead with 7 wickets in hand, that is a massive worry, they score 350 and the game is very much out of India's hands
it was a tuf one..it was a big deviation and wasn a sitter..i know this is international cricket and there can be no excuses but these kinda things happen..and we should not sit and harp on it..its over..tell me u think that MSD is lacking in his keeping skills..no way..he is the best keeper in India right now and he has come a long way in the last year..but he is still human and he will make mistakes..even the great Gilli has dropped a lot of sitters..great teams still come back..so we should hope that our team makes a good fight back rather than harping about missed chances..
it was a tuf one..it was a big deviation and wasn a sitter..i know this is international cricket and there can be no excuses but these kinda things happen..and we should not sit and harp on it..its over..tell me u think that MSD is lacking in his keeping skills..no way..he is the best keeper in India right now and he has come a long way in the last year..but he is still human and he will make mistakes..even the great Gilli has dropped a lot of sitters..great teams still come back..so we should hope that our team makes a good fight back rather than harping about missed chances..
no it wasnt tuf at all.dhoni moved too quickly and jabbed at it. yes these things happen,but they r happening far too frequently 4 dhoni.these things happen with karthinks n parthivs too,but then they become sitters n they become criminals,dont they?

dude Parthiv and KKD had their chances but both sucked big time..MSD is our best keeper..if you cant see that then i am sorry there is no use discussing here..as i said mistakes happen but its how frequently that happen wat matters..with MSD it happens very rarely but with the other two its the reverse..

2) dhoni had to score as quick as possible. Mishra and Ishant are not the ones who were going to hang around as you can see they were flashing anything bowled at them. 3) Dhoni's keeping is fast becoming a worry now. This is not the first time he's dropped a catch now, even in the past Australia test series he was guilty of dropping catches. You have a better candidate to captain India? name him

if i am not wrong' date='the score was already 270 by then,jimmy fell 4 runs later[/quote'] End of over 99 (2 runs) - England 243/6 MJ Prior 10* (20b) A Mishra 24-5-72-2 JM Anderson 6* (40b) Z Khan 21-9-41-2 99.3 Sharma to Anderson, no run, dropped by Dravid at slip! That was an absolute sitter, and he fluffed it, Anderson flashed a cut and thick outside edge went straight to Dravid, who crouched down and clasped at it in his lap but couldn't hold on ... after dropping a couple against Australia, watch out for all the Indian news channels baying for the poor man's blood End of over 110 (5 runs) - England 270/6 JM Anderson 19* (79b 2x4) Harbhajan Singh 29-2-80-2 MJ Prior 22* (48b 1x4) A Mishra 29-6-83-2 110.4 Mishra to Anderson, OUT, Anderson goes! End of a solid innings from the nighwatchman, who kneels down and produces another of those preferred sweep shots, except this one is a top edge that's gobbled up by the birthday boy Yuvraj at deep midwicket, so Mishra's patience pays off JM Anderson c Yuvraj Singh b Mishra 19 (113m 82b 2x4 0x6) SR: 23.17 A real dogged inning from Anderson. In comes the debutant Grame Swann. That dropped cost cost us the momentum. If Dravid had held on to the catch, then i dont think eng would have made more than 270-280ish.
dude Parthiv and KKD had their chances but both sucked big time..MSD is our best keeper..if you cant see that then i am sorry there is no use discussing here..as i said mistakes happen but its how frequently that happen wat matters..with MSD it happens very rarely but with the other two its the reverse..
as i stated in other thread this was dhoni's 5th drop in 5 matches.if thats rare then god save indian cricket