They will reply with Arsenic

Cricketics

KAHA HAI SALEH DHOL KI KE LOG JO BHOK RAHE THE INDIA CAN'T WIN. KAHA HAI WOH BHOOT NI KE LOG FINELEG, DHOL KI KE.. BAHAR NIKAL :hehe: THIS IS inDIA.. THIS IS THE REPLY WIHT ARSENIC.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Ticz is blooooooooooody legendddddzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:two_thumbs_up:
GAMBHIR SEHWAG LAXMAN TENDULKAR DRAVID YUVRAJ DHONI --- READ THE NAMES AGAIN FOLKZ-- AND IF YOU ARE STILL STUTTERING, THEN READ THEM ONCE MORE .. if there is any batting line up in today's cricketing world which can avoid a defeat aftering being forced to follow on way early in the test match, or giving away a big lead to opposition, it's this batting line up. these guys are gonna reply with Arsenic.. IT'S EITHER OUR VICTORY, OR IT WILL BE A DRAW...
The arsenic from Sehwag and Gambhir is over. Time for typical "Indian 4th Inn" stuff Cricketicz Day - 5, 4th Inn - Team India. Now the procession starts and Cricketicz has to go cold turkey!
WTF do u mean by procession seriously u just want to get on the nerves of the posters here :mad:
huh - go read dhondy's post - seems like very few have watched Indian cricket to know what procession means once our openers get out in 4th Innings. Anyway - we'll stop for now. There is cease fire with blue brigade till end of match, and I'll wait. The response was for ticz's taunt to me earlier post above.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Ticz is blooooooooooody legendddddzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:two_thumbs_up:
I know who is moving the posts, I have already complained to the other Moderators and told them to stop this predator from moving posts. They will look into this abuse of power by Predator. In the meanwhile: Ticz - for your post above: Pls. watch the procession after the openers have gotten out.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Go and bother your bf for a while..please leave us alone...please...:secret::pray::pray::pray:
Yeah, then you folks also stop making fun of me, as long as the 4th Inn application from players are not clearly and demonstrably shown - you folks also shut up, and then I'll also keep my side of the promise to be quiet till the match is over. Fine, see you after the match.
Yes - now the rest also have to. Though Gambhir got his eyes in' date=' and settled down - lapse of concentration to "dab down a single" dangerously.[/quote'] It's a 5th day pitch man.....everyone is realistic and knows it. Guess, Tics created the thread in good spirits to cheer folks up after England got that lead. You seriously need to chill.