Full or Nothing.. Anyone's up??

zubinpepsi

if you dont have the balls to follow up your words' date=' then dont make posts such as [/quote'] sharmaji, u need to put on ur reading glasses b4 u read something or coming out with ballsy statements.. i dont blame u.. its jus ur age is catchin up with u.. if i make a bet.. u have to challenge me.. not agree with me.. how can i bet with u , if u say the same deal as im proposing., which in this case Dravid scoring more than a 50.. get it now??
i sugged you put a condition there saying "i will only accept bets if you have more money than me"
i suggest u buy a good reading glasses 1st..
bla bla bla... a big mumbai pansy.... atleast holy is better.. go hang urself .. cant even bet for 87k.. wats the use of having so much money.. shame shame puppy shame.
haha...saale tujh par toh 87k aise hi phek ke maaru. But your bet is not worth it :P For a man, who has atleast $60 million at stakes..you think 87k will scare me ? fine...just to give you a hope..I'll bet double. If i lose I pay you 174k and if you lose i don't know what will you have left to pay me :hysterical:
haha...saale tujh par toh 87k aise hi phek ke maaru. But your bet is not worth it :P For a man, who has atleast $60 million at stakes..you think 87k will scare me ? fine...just to give you a hope..I'll bet double. If i lose I pay you 174k and if you lose i don't know what will you have left to pay me :hysterical:
dont worry i ll get a mortguage and pay u .. :-D so u r in aswell... anyone else..?? pls Dravid . do it for me one last time..
bla bla bla... a big mumbai pansy.... atleast holy is better.. go hang urself .. cant even bet for 87k.. wats the use of having so much money.. shame shame puppy shame.
Abbe L Und agar haar gaya, which is highly probable, to kahaan se paise dega saale ? Yahaan koi bailout karne ke liye senate nahi baithi hai...paise nahi honge to pagri rakhni padegi kadamo pe..:hysterical::hysterical:
sharmaji, u need to put on ur reading glasses b4 u read something or coming out with ballsy statements.. i dont blame u.. its jus ur age is catchin up with u.. if i make a bet.. u have to challenge me.. not agree with me.. how can i bet with u , if u say the same deal as im proposing., which in this case Dravid scoring more than a 50.. get it now?? i suggest u buy a good reading glasses 1st..
my bad, sorry.