I don't know how much he will score tomorrow, but he showed his Class yet again

Cricketics

He came in at the fall Sehwag's wicket. just couple of overs were remaining in the day's play. Any team, any team would have sent a nightwatchman, but this guy even in the worst form of his life entered the field. I was definately thinking that Ishant Sharma or Zaheer or may be Bhajji might come in as a night watchman, but in came the wall of Indian Cricket, Dravid. Didn't preassurize the captain Dhoni to send a bowler instead. i don't know how much he will score tomorrow. i am not a tarrot card reader either. but i hope he scores plenty and win the game for India so that he can stay for a while in our great Indian Team Dravid, chake de yaar please.....

Yup, very respectable. FWIW - anyone remember that great moment back in Melbourne in 03? Sachin was out of form until that point of the series and struggling to make runs (plus cursed by that almighty shocker from Bucknor a couple of tests before). There was massive media focus on his lack of runs in the series as the only weak link in the batting, and the 2nd wicket fell late in the day's play (in our 2nd innings). Tendu wasn't allowed to come out... Ganguly didn't sent a nightwatchman either - he just put on his own pads and walked out to protect his team's best batsman.

Yup, very respectable. FWIW - anyone remember that great moment back in Melbourne in 03? Sachin was out of form until that point of the series and struggling to make runs (plus cursed by that almighty shocker from Bucknor a couple of tests before). There was massive media focus on his lack of runs in the series as the only weak link in the batting, and the 2nd wicket fell late in the day's play (in our 2nd innings). Tendu wasn't allowed to come out... Ganguly didn't sent a nightwatchman either - he just put on his own pads and walked out to protect his team's best batsman.
yes, that was top gesture by Dada :hatsoff:
Are you talking about this match ? [edit by salil: offensive picture, removed :P] :hysterical:

I have always and will always remain a fan of Rahul Dravid - I can't think of anyone who holds anything against him. But at the moment, he has become a liability of the team rather than the backbone that he was for a long time. All great things must come to an end (it sucks) but I think Rahul might be playing his last series and no matter what he scores today and in the next match, he's an Indian legend of the highest class.

My greatest memory from that match is the bonehead's dismissal in the first innings. Came out to bat on the second morning all determined to get runs and such. Fire in the eyes, gas in the belly, all guns blazing and ready to fail superbly. Punched his first ball to mid off, immediately set off for a suicidal run just for the sheer exhilarating rush of getting off the mark in Australia. He was run out by a mile. ****ing idiot.