An open letter to Rahul Dravid

zubinpepsi

This is a vicious circle, at times the players do run out of form but as they say "Form is temporary and class is permanent". I suppose the likes of Rahul, Tendulkar Laxman will know very well when to call it off. If they are fit and are in form they should be let to continue as long as they like to play. Rahul and VVS rightly have been phased out of ODIs but should not be axed in test cricket. They should be given a chance to call it off on their own.

Dear Dravid, I cant write long mails.. so i keep it short in 2 r 3 lines.. If you have any shame left in you, pls drop yourself from the team or retire.. what happend to the rule u applied on others when u were a captain..and u even had the guts to drop ganguly from the team when he was only half as bad as u r now.. ( Note: I am not a ganguly supporter).. Im in fact with you on axing ganguly... you are holding a very important position in the test team (no.3).. dont ya think, its time to give the chance to some aspiring n talented youngsters.. Im sure India has more talented bastmen waiting in the sidelines. everytime u come to bat, u put the team in the winining situation to a losing situation...and your fielding has become atrocious... and you affect the confidence of the whole team pl ur selfishness is getting bloody obvious now.. so for the sake of indian cricket, pls do retire ... Thanks! ps.others can also add their points..
mr-t-stfu.jpg