A Gentle Reminder

Ram

-- Match-winning 50 against Pakistan at Delhi in the 4th Innings, when were were chasing 190-odd and were in trouble against Shoaib. -- TWO Outstanding innings in the Final of the CB series. -- Important innings to save the all crucial first test against Australia. -- And now THIS. All this in the last 15 months. Now, please find me just one player who has played more pressure-packed innings than this. Incredible! :((
Perth Stolen match in Sydney by the honest oz abes Recent 4th innings knock to save the match against the "GREAT" aussies

i so bloody wanted Tendulkar to score this type of knock very soon. i just couldn't tolerate each and every critic of his asking about if tendulkar has scored any good knock while chasing. guess, they used to forget each and every damn good knock of his. but now i am glad that he hit this century, which also will go down as one of the most famous run chase game, and only one INdian hit a century in that game, it was TENDULKAR MASTER TENDULKAR

how will the Tendulkar critics answer now? They're main fact was that Tendulkar is not a match winner, he has nothing to show in the 4th innings. I guess all they can say now...what? only one!?? He's played twenty years to achieve only one winning 4th innings hundred? The lengths people go to these days

:whack::whack::whack: GFG my ass .. ahm I mean Ghanta (huh Cant find a phrase that doesnt have a double meaning !) Its called being a FAN .. respecting your star .. the guy who fought alone in the 90s ... who is still fighting and still loves every moment on the field .. still gives his 100% PS: I have similar respect for RD too
ghey
:whack::whack::whack: GFG my ass .. ahm I mean Ghanta (huh Cant find a phrase that doesnt have a double meaning !) Its called being a FAN .. respecting your star .. the guy who fought alone in the 90s ... who is still fighting and still loves every moment on the field .. still gives his 100% PS: I have similar respect for RD too
ghey
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gL0RymgAhs]YouTube - Maa Da Ladla - Mummy Mix [HQ] Full Video[/ame] :hysterical::hysterical:
was not really "match-winning"' date=' he just did what was expected of any middle order batsman. the match was won by the "man-of-the-match" sehwag.[/quote'] Yep. Sehwag's 83 was sufficient for India as the remaining 304 runs were going to be walk in the park :woot: :yay: