A Gentle Reminder

Ram

-- Match-winning 50 against Pakistan at Delhi in the 4th Innings, when were were chasing 190-odd and were in trouble against Shoaib. -- TWO Outstanding innings in the Final of the CB series. -- Important innings to save the all crucial first test against Australia. -- And now THIS. All this in the last 15 months. Now, please find me just one player who has played more pressure-packed innings than this. Incredible! :((

no words Sriram to explain wat i am feeling about Sachin now..i think his golden period has started..i mean he has always been great but that purple patch wen everything comes your way that has truly started for Sachin..this innings is the best example for that and i am god damn sure that 2011 WC is coming home with SRT playing a key role..it will happen..thats Sachins destiny :)

if he can successfully replicate this form in SA and NZ, and neutralize SL , then most of the doubting thomases will shut up once for all.the way he is focussed and been playing, he has every chance of rewriting his records in SA and NZ and more importantly can contribute to indian series wins there.

-- Match-winning 50 against Pakistan at Delhi in the 4th Innings, when were were chasing 190-odd and were in trouble against Shoaib. -- TWO Outstanding innings in the Final of the CB series. -- Important innings to save the all crucial first test against Australia. -- And now THIS. All this in the last 15 months. Now, please find me just one player who has played more pressure-packed innings than this. Incredible! :((
If Sachin score something like 5 and 1 in the next test match, those trolls will come back again calling for his head
if he can successfully replicate this form in SA and NZ' date= and neutralize SL , then most of the doubting thomases will shut up once for all.the way he is focussed and been playing, he has every chance of rewriting his records in SA and NZ and more importantly can contribute to indian series wins there.
SA is the only place where his average falls a touch below 40. There is nothing left for him to prove anymore. He is way beyond that.
lol :hysterical::hysterical: Gay For God :cantstop:
:whack::whack::whack: GFG my ass .. ahm I mean Ghanta (huh Cant find a phrase that doesnt have a double meaning !) Its called being a FAN .. respecting your star .. the guy who fought alone in the 90s ... who is still fighting and still loves every moment on the field .. still gives his 100% PS: I have similar respect for RD too

I have no doubts in my mind that the lack of ODI cricket is helping Sachin's test game. The pattern is almost impossible to miss. In the last 15 months, when he has skipped many a ODI tournament, his test form ( I am not merely referring to nos. but also the way he is playing) has seen a revival ( barring Lanka '08 of course) If he skips ODI cricket altogether, Sachin EASILY has another 3-4 years/3000 runs/9-11 Test 100s in him. If he keeps playing ODI cricket too, the ebbs and flows of his form there may affect his test batting, not to mention the impact it has on his fitness.