Woolmer murdered?

Re: Woolmer murdered? Can i say something? There was an atmosphere of dissent and disrespect surrounding bob woolmer after the two nandro-bunnies were caught. Most blamed him for suggesting the preliminary tests conducted by the PCB for catching the duo and even went as ahead to suggest that Woolmer was steadily undermining Pakistan cricket. Now when they lost to newbies such as Ireland, some hot headed potato might have connected the dots and arrived at the conclusion that had it not been for woolmer's suggestion to conduct internal drug tests, the nandro-bunnies would still have been playing and Pakistan would not have had such a dismal world cup.

Re: Woolmer murdered?

I suspected it. Was too much of a coincidence for it to have been natural. Sarfraz's story of it being linked to match fixing and Bob knowing more than he should have seems plausible to me.
is it possible that the dumb fool sarfraz might just be on the money for a change?

I suspected it. Was too much of a coincidence for it to have been natural. Sarfraz's story of it being linked to match fixing and Bob knowing more than he should have seems plausible to me.
is it possible that the dumb fool sarfraz might just be on the money for a change?
May be, he always been....I wonder

it better not be the person my mind is pointing towards
and pray tell who is that? let me guess' date=' he is rotund like a potato?[/quote'] I suggest you guys don't smear anyone's name. It is is terrible to be accused of something like this even by someone anonymous on a message board.

May be, he always been....I wonder
imagine that! if infact the proverbial lune has been barking the truth all along, the its worth examining some of his rants: 1. imran, wasim and waqar engaged in rampant ball tampering. 2. miandad was burried till his eye balls in match fixing. 3. imran had his ousted for his refusal to play along with the who shenanigans. but you know, he also alleged: 4. sreesanth as a bowler has been lost to over coaching (a weekend before he tore through south africa).

I suggest you guys don't smear anyone's name. It is is terrible to be accused of something like this even by someone anonymous on a message board.
you is right. dada ignore my post.
Guest dada_rocks

Believe it or not but sarfaraz more often than not gets it right
Guest dada_rocks

One thing I want to say to you folks' date=' if you have a name in mind it is best to keep it to yourself. You don't want to be posting your Hitchcock instincts online.[/quote'] :wtg:

and pray tell who is that? let me guess' date=' he is rotund like a potato?[/quote'] I suggest you guys don't smear anyone's name. It is is terrible to be accused of something like this even by someone anonymous on a message board.
Adding on to what Yoda just said, this is real life murder and not some murder mystery movie. I am not aware of the exact rules, laws, and regulations of what posting on an internet message board means but I would be very careful writing things regarding the murder suspects etc. without any concrete evidence.

Adding on to what Yoda just said' date=' this is real life murder and not some murder mystery movie. I am not aware of the exact rules, laws, and regulations of what posting on an internet message board means but I would be very careful writing things regarding the murder suspects etc. without any concrete evidence.[/quote'] Agreed. Contrary to what people may think Internet is NOT so anonymous. So keep your theories to yourself lest you, or the website, lands into some trouble. xxx

Re: Woolmer murdered? ok some of the following is a work of fiction :tired: If it was poisoning food and or drink are the most liklely sources. Bob didn't take dinner with the team that night. May be someone came in for a drink? or someone paid a tip to a petty staff person to do the job?