SEHWAG will decide the outcome

sandtest

8 years of cricket' date=' rox dude are u inhibited by nature (blind), coz something blocks your brain cells of completely when the name dhoni rings your ears !!![/quote'] nope i a perfectly fine and i have perfectly fine eyes too that can see the reality unlike u

Dhoni is bloody useless, he comes in at no.7 just about the tail, and gets those flukish half centuries, coincidentally when the team is in trouble, he is a selfish bastard to farm the strike with the tail enders, he doesnt want the harbhajans, zaks and ishy's of this world to show their batting prowess or else his place would come under scrutiny, his captaincy in the field is almost invisible, doesnt commumicate with the team when needed, no backing the young talent, and now with Yuvraj in the team he is worried whether his captaincy and his role as a keeper in the team are in danger, coz some inside sources say Yuvi is practising keeping too... Wat 4/4, wat did dhoni do other than leading hs team on to the field !!! Get him out of there, hez useless !!! BRING BACK RATRA !!!

Very disappointed in our approach after Sehwag's wicket. You'd think a century would've boosted Dravid's confidence and allow him to play a bit more positively...but nope. This was the same ol' Dravid. Tuk-tuking around and giving the opposition all the momentum. Tendulkar's short stay was most perplexing. He's played one clutch innings after another in Test Matches over the past year...but this was the old 2nd innings Tendulkar. All fidgety, visibly nervous and looking like he'd get out any minute. Which he did. Laxman looks out of form. Thank the LORD for Yuvraj. Played his natural game and took India to safety. I'm not against a quick declaration tomorrow with a lead of around 350. Give 'em about 70-75 overs. This pitch has deteriorated pretty quick. No way England's coming close to that score.

I guess the target for the first session would have been 100 runs. Dravid and Tendulkar's wickets changed everything and India walked into tea break 50 runs behind that target. In that situation, it's stupid to take risks so the slow approach was understandable but i didn't expect India to get into that kind of situation in the first place. It's a shame Dhoni didn't promote himself like he did against Australia. Him and Yuvraj would have set India up for a win. Doesn't matter now. India will probably bat 'til lunch tomorrow and the match will finish a draw.

I guess the target for the first session would have been 100 runs. Dravid and Tendulkar's wickets changed everything and India walked into tea break 50 runs behind that target. In that situation, it's stupid to take risks so the slow approach was understandable but i didn't expect India to get into that kind of situation in the first place. It's a shame Dhoni didn't promote himself like he did against Australia. Him and Yuvraj would have set India up for a win. Doesn't matter now. India will probably bat 'til lunch tomorrow and the match will finish a draw.
yup u r rite.yuvraj n dhoni himself should have been promoted.if they clicked,fantastic.otherwiseRD,laxman n sachin were there to ensure a draw

These guys need some psychological help, as soon as we loose Sehwag, the players have no faith in their abilities to score runs at a decent pace They should see the 150 odd lead we had and then just think that Sehwag scored that and we can still attack as we have runs on the board They showed zero intent I can't believe we played for a draw from the position we were in after the 1st innings of both teams finished If Sehwag was not in the team, would be play for a draw every game??