Who Is The Best Indian Fielder?

Lord

In the ODI team, I havent seen a better Indian fielder than Raina. Maybe Kaif comes close but this guy is exceptional. If he can improve that little bit, he can be as good as Andrew Symonds or AB De Villiers (or more recently, JP Duminy). Far too often I get this miserable sinking feeling that we cant score through point "because its Symonds there". Now we have someone from our team who can match that level.

Kaif Day light Raina Kohli ======== Yuvi after knee problem is p!ss poor-sorry. has any one seen Kaif drop a catch? I have seen Kaif take some of the catches which others would not even attempt. He is way better than the rest.
These days Yuvi's fielding is still good, but certainly not great
These days Yuvi's fielding is still good' date=' but certainly not great[/quote'] Yuvi had set very high standards for his fielding. he was like a tiger at point. that is why i am very disappointed with his fielding efforts these days.now that there is a reasonable gap in the calendar, he shud go in for a knee surgery now, if that can help him. right now, he looks very uncomfortable while making quick turns or diving. it is almost like he is very conscious of the damage that may cause him if he makes that extra effort.his running between the wickets is also affected.
^ I agree - once upon a time - there was fit-Yuvi' date=' Kaif and Raina (+ R.Sharma?) patrolling the offside cordon. Penetrate that![/quote'] Rohit was never not part of that trio on the field, but good enough to be there. we may see semi fit Yuvi, Kohli, Raina, Rohit, Badri, Gambhir in the same team if v r lucky. must be the best fielding unit have put ever(munaf not to be picked in the XI):--D.

Yuvraj is excellent at catching and throwing down the stumps, but is a little sluggish on the ground. We’ve seen guys like Kohli and Sharma take some decent catches and make some athletic stops, but we haven’t seen them throw down the stumps. That leaves us with either Kaif of Raina. Kaif overall, is a safer fielder (makes less mistakes) and is better at direct hits. So, my choice would be Kaif.

I have not seen Kohli a lot so I can't really comment on him. Jadeja was the one of the first guys to be really agile and energized the Indian fielding side long ago. He was my favorite (in terms of fielding) back then and still is. Among the recent players Kaif takes the prize...