India 11 for Friday?

Re: India 11 for Friday? In batting order 1. Uthappa 2. Gangs 3. Sehwag(last chance for motu) 4. SRT 5. Dravid 6. Yuvraj 7. Dhoni 8. Bhaji 9. Zaheer 10. Aggy 11. Munaf Last chance for Aggy batting #10...Munaf will bat #10 with Aggy fails again. Yuvraj and Dhoni can be floated depending on match situation. Aggy has to play. Jayasurya is his biatch !

Re: India 11 for Friday? I think Kumble will be tere instead of harby.... the rest will b the same.. I dont fancy sreesanth for this match, cuz there is quiet a lota possibility tht jayasurya wll smack him.. Dravid will prefer to have aggy, .. think aggy has a good record against jayasurya

Re: India 11 for Friday? I would keep Aggy. He was OFF against Bermuda that means he will be ON against SL. Kumble and Bhaji is a tough one and I can't decide. Uthappa I am not sure about either. Motu will most probably fail again. Sala bada dangerous match hai. Let's see how SL perform against BL that should give a better indication of things to come.

Re: India 11 for Friday?

But you need the best players to win and I think Harbhajan will cause the left handers more problems than Kumble.
The left handers would have done enough damage if we are to wait for harbhajan. Seamers have to take out Jaya and Sanga fatafat.