99 Pe Out

Cricketics

Don't you think its time we let go the Sydney fiasco ? Laughing at a weakened team (Aus) does not make us the best. We should enjoy the humiliation (i.e. Aussies getting smashed) only when we beat them and not others:two_thumbs_up: I don't like the idea of taunting a team when other team is beating them. I tend to enjoy our team's victory celebrations rather than others :D
I don't think we should ever let go of Sydney. After Sydney, Australia has not beaten a single country in a test match in one year except numbers 7 and 8. I am not saying we are the best.......I made a thread congratulating SA on their well deserved number 1 spot, but if I see people like Ponting, Hayden, Symonds, and Clarke getting humiliated I do feel joyous. It might not be the most noble thing on earth, but I do feel that way.
I don't think we should ever let go of Sydney. After Sydney' date=' Australia has not beaten a single country in a test match in one year except numbers 7 and 8. I am not saying we are the best.......I made a thread congratulating SA on their well deserved number 1 spot, but if I see people like Ponting, Hayden, Symonds, and Clarke getting humiliated I do feel joyous. It might not be the most noble thing on earth, but I do feel that way.[/quote'] You certainly are right about we should not forget Sydney, but something in me tells me that if we forget that and move on..perform better and win matches on regular basis we can shut all our critics once and for all. Having said that we were robbed in Sydney and there is no denying to it.
You certainly are right about we should not forget Sydney' date=' but something in me tells me that if we forget that and move on..perform better and win matches on regular basis we can shut all our critics once and for all. Having said that we were robbed in Sydney and there is no denying to it.[/quote'] That's all fine.....even I want India to beat everyone everywhere......we were just having a joyous moment seeing one of the most obnoxious characters on the cricket field and off it failing to get a century he was desperately playing for. At the end of the day, I don't think anyone here will deny Ponting's achievements as a batsman.