TV Shows you would recommend

ludhianvi

Yes, the first season of PB was the best one. The it went downward in season 2 and season 3 was a little bit better than season 2. Good thing that they did not drag it out like 'Heroes' which I stopped watching last season. I only started watching 24 a couple of seasons ago. Missed the initial seasons. Good idea to catch up on them sometime soon.
I liked the 2nd and 3rd seasons quite a bit, re. 24. It really started to fall away after the 5th though (6th was absolute CRAP). 7th was a nice turnaround, and Jon Voight as the big villain rocked. :D Fingers crossed for something good this spring!
Ive got S3 of Pris Brk, need to get round to watching it. HAVE to know how it ends now that ive seen the first two. I thought the last season of Heroes was ok, better than its 'first part', and the promo for the next series looks good, some interesting villains- including the guy who plays T Bag in PB, who is a top actor. But as you say its gone downhill and does drag on loads. Is S6 of 24 crap then...just started it and starts ok-ish seen the first ep- will see how it turns out being. You guys must have seen the 'Jack Bauer' facts, like the Chuck Norris facts. Hilarious http://www.notrly.com/jackbauer/index.php?topthirty Egs- Jack Bauer was never addicted to heroin. Heroin was addicted to Jack Bauer When Jack Bauer does push-ups he doesn't push himself up, he pushes the world down

S6 of 24 started out quite well, then went downhill pretty quickly. I won't spoil things, but things happened (especially in light of Season 5) that were just really, really absurd. BB, glad you liked it. That is one of my favourite episodes. Let me know if there are others you are looking for (or just want to see any other GREATS).

BTW Flamy, have you seen Sideshow Bob Roberts? Probably my all-time favourite Simpsons ep, with one of the greatest spoofs ever of Rush Limbaugh and the Republican Party and some amazing, amazing one-liners. "Convicted of a crime I didn't even commit! Attempted murder - now honestly, WHAT IS THAT? Do they give a Nobel Prize for attempted chemistry? Do they?!" :rotfl:

BTW Flamy, have you seen Sideshow Bob Roberts? Probably my all-time favourite Simpsons ep, with one of the greatest spoofs ever of Rush Limbaugh and the Republican Party and some amazing, amazing one-liners. "Convicted of a crime I didn't even commit! Attempted murder - now honestly, WHAT IS THAT? Do they give a Nobel Prize for attempted chemistry? Do they?!" :rotfl:
Classic! :hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical: PS : I hate musical episodes :wall: