TV Shows you would recommend

ludhianvi

The Thick Of It is wicked, Malcolm Tucker will have you in stitches with his dictionary of abusive swearing. Also another absolute classic in British comedy would be Only Fools and Horses, actually I would rate it as the best of British Comedy.

Cant wait for Top Gear Season 14 to begin..:yay:
I heard in the papers that this may be the last season of Top Gear:(( Apparantly some punters feel the show is losing it's edge and that the show is getting predictable. Though I have heard quite a few times that their next show is meant to be their last.

The Thick Of It is wicked, Malcolm Tucker will have you in stitches with his dictionary of abusive swearing. Also another absolute classic in British comedy would be Only Fools and Horses, actually I would rate it as the best of British Comedy.
Only Fools and Horses :two_thumbs_up: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=185478&highlight=hooky+street What does The Thick Of It come on?

Only Fools and Horses :two_thumbs_up: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=185478&highlight=hooky+street What does The Thick Of It come on?
Excellant thanks for that Sach, I got all their series on DVD, but never get bored of it. The Thick Of It is on BBC2, the new series has just recently started. Have you heard of the movie - In The Loop, it was directed by the same guy who created the thick of it. Check it out, I found the movie hilarious.

Excellant thanks for that Sach, I got all their series on DVD, but never get bored of it. The Thick Of It is on BBC2, the new series has just recently started. Have you heard of the movie - In The Loop, it was directed by the same guy who created the thick of it. Check it out, I found the movie hilarious.
I wanna buy the boxset too. Got all of them downloaded, that will do for now as most of my viewing would be done on my comp anyway. I'll check that show out

'The think of it' is supposed to be very good , ive only seen a few eps and its funny alright. Its meant to be political satire- the main source of amusement is that guy Malcolm Tucker and his swearing- in one ep I watched he called someone a 'serial dog rapist' LOL

'The think of it' is supposed to be very good , ive only seen a few eps and its funny alright. Its meant to be political satire- the main source of amusement is that guy Malcolm Tucker and his swearing- in one ep I watched he called someone a 'serial dog rapist' LOL
LOL, thats probably when he is being nice to someone, he is a lot worser than that. I don't think I have seen anyone swear and abuse someone with such imagination.

Firefly is top stuff: is a 'western set in space' very cool and really funny. They only made one season- in about 2002 maybe, and it became a cult hit. Same creator (Joss Whedon) as Buffy.. They made a movie to 'round it off' called Serenity- ive actually watched the film and thought it was ok but will definitely watch it again now after watching the series - will appreciate it so much more