Frankly this SL team is making me nervous!

Re: Frankly this SL team is making me nervous!

We did SL a HUGE favour in the 2003 world cup by beating New Zealand so that they could make the semis. Time for them to return the favour. Please rest Sanath' date='Vaas and Murali against us. :wtg:[/quote'] I don't think they can afford that considering they still won't be safe if India beats them with big margin and Bangladesh beats Bermuda with a big margin too.

We did SL a HUGE favour in the 2003 world cup by beating New Zealand so that they could make the semis. Time for them to return the favour. Please rest Sanath' date='Vaas and Murali against us. :wtg:[/quote'] I don't think they can afford that considering they still won't be safe if India beats them with big margin and Bangladesh beats Bermuda with a big margin too.
Also bonus points will be lost if India qualify beating SL

Not at all, Roy 'saab ! 26th of MAY 1999 - IND win by 151 runs 10th of MARCH 2003 - IND win by 183 runs 23rd of MARCH 2007 - IND win by 2xx runs ? Ownage. Brought to you by the Indian cricket team.
Remember WC 96? India got whipped twice. Also India always plays well at home, this is WI. Jayasuriya and Malinga worries me.
'96 ? You're going too far back. The two teams were completely different back then.
Call me pessimist, but I have a bad feeling about this. India has been very unpredictable especially lately. Remember, they were not supposed to lose against Bangladesh, but they managed to achieve that. I do not have faith in this team's consistency. I need to take lots of Xanax on Friday :help: