Womanizer..

punjabi_khota

even though it is accompanied by a smiley' date=' that is a sexist statement. (and a wrong assumption you have made too)[/quote'] And whats so sexist about it? If you actually read beyond just the smiley, I am mocking the guys for their juvenile behavior as they fall head over heels just to impress the ladies. :finger:/:giggle:

And whats so sexist about it?
You claim you are mocking the guys for doing that. However, the way you said it, you also seemed to imply it is necessary to do that. Thats why I said its a wrong assumption. Anyway - if you did not mean it that way, it was a misunderstanding in the reading of the post. No problem. PS: I would not have pointed it out if some other poster(s) who I know may be biased says it. I feel you are not that way, and hence it struck me as odd you'd say it. Hence, I pointed it out. As I said, maybe a misunderstanding - thats all.

even though it is accompanied by a smiley' date=' that is a sexist statement. (and a wrong assumption you have made too)[/quote']
Would you like to clarify your gender before we go any further ?
by now u shud have known tht FL is the representative/spokesperson of the "it" society

You claim you are mocking the guys for doing that. However' date= the way you said it, you also seemed to imply it is necessary to do that. Thats why I said its a wrong assumption. Anyway - if you did not mean it that way, it was a misunderstanding in the reading of the post. No problem. PS: I would not have pointed it out if some other poster(s) who I know may be biased says it. I feel you are not that way, and hence it struck me as odd you'd say it. Hence, I pointed it out. As I said, maybe a misunderstanding - thats all.
It is necessary if you are trying to 'pick-up' a girl who is not too bright. Can't really be too intellectual a conversation if she thinks e.g .She can see Russia from her house or that Dravid = Sachin :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You claim you are mocking the guys for doing that. However, the way you said it, you also seemed to imply it is necessary to do that. Thats why I said its a wrong assumption. Anyway - if you did not mean it that way, it was a misunderstanding in the reading of the post. No problem. PS: I would not have pointed it out if some other poster(s) who I know may be biased says it. I feel you are not that way, and hence it struck me as odd you'd say it. Hence, I pointed it out. As I said, maybe a misunderstanding - thats all.
O.K, serious question then. Since you say you dont have to know giggle and say stupid things to pick up women, What should men do impress the ladies?

Can't really be too intellectual a conversation if she thinks e.g .She can see Russia from her house or that Dravid = Sachin
(For a moment - lets leave your snobbish - I know everything attitude)...Even then: LULz - so you think you are going to be successful approaching it that way - more lulz to you.

O.K, serious question then. Since you say you dont have to know giggle and say stupid things to pick up women, What should men do impress the ladies?
Does one have to giggle to impress women? Just be yourself like Mr Suri I thought you just get engaged marriage and you are set:cantstop: P.S I dont have a clue what u guys are talking about

(For a moment - lets leave your snobbish - I know everything attitude)...Even then: LULz - so you think you are going to be successful approaching it that way - more lulz to you.
Hell will freeze over, Bhajji will stop darting in balls, Bush will complete his PhD. in Physics at MIT and Ishant Sharma will have a body like Sylveter Stallone BEFORE I take advice from you on how to talk to girls. :icflove::icflove: