Victoria v Western Australia at Melbourne - Jan 8, 2009

Hodge says on the radio that he will just keep making runs and keep not getting selected for australia well what about when ever you do get picked and fail like the last time you played one dayers which was in india where he managed to play all 7 I don't know how and did the same every innings, blocked for 15 balls and went out. 7 innings for an average of 6.

Alas, again the point is missed. Cricket is probably the most recorded sport - stats, records, players' profiles, series results etc. - in history. Anyone posting in here does so through the internet. Surely, they can be respectful enough to check the spelling of players names.

Alas, again the point is missed. Cricket is probably the most recorded sport - stats, records, players' profiles, series results etc. - in history. Anyone posting in here does so through the internet. Surely, they can be respectful enough to check the spelling of players names.
So, for preserving some stats, records, players' profiles, series results etc. you would ridicule a genuine question who thinks you might know more than him?
Which would be obvious to everyone' date=' but how can Donny resist being a smart*****.[/quote']
It is, therefore, brought to the notice of the forummers that use of foul language and swear words,even through incomplete dotted words, will be moderated either by editing or deleting the posts. Forummers are requested to cooperate.
But not mods ?? shwetabh, please stop stalking me. Project your inadequacies onto someone else.
But not mods ?? shwetabh, please stop stalking me. Project your inadequacies onto someone else.
a.$$ is a profanity.....smarta.$$ is not even though it gets blocked out. Hope that much is clear, even though you did not answer my earlier question and have resorted to your usual derailing of threads. PS : I'll be happy to edit my post if you think smarta.$$ is a profanity.