ICF Quiz # 3 : Sunil Gavaskar

close enough! although, you got paid 1/4th of what profs made, did 10 times more work than the profs, and got 1/200th of the respect that profs get :haha: :((:((:((
Actually, post doc life is pretty good. The salary differential wasn't that much in my field, there are hardly any teaching responsibilities, so you can concentrate on your research.....you can choose to teach a speciality course or something for graduate students, but don't have to waste your time with undergraduate noobs....and who cares for the respect if you can hit on students without legal ramifications. :winky:
close enough! although, you got paid 1/4th of what profs made, did 10 times more work than the profs, and got 1/200th of the respect that profs get :haha: :((:((:((
1/4 th is wrong. I think the starting salary for a tenure track position in a R1 univ is around 75K and that for a post-doc is around 35-45K. In engineering that is. 2 paper aur publish karke I am thinking of going into the post-doc land.
and who cares for the respect if you can hit on students without legal ramifications. :winky:
i'm in :woot: brb, looking for post-docs to flirt with :icflove:
1/4 th is wrong. I think the starting salary for a tenure track position in a R1 univ is around 75K and that for a post-doc is around 35-45K. In engineering that is.
slight exaggeration, brah! :cantstop: 35-45K is still better than 18-24K you make as grad student :roll: :eyedance:
2 paper aur publish karke I am thinking of going into the post-doc land.
when are you going to defend your thesis? .... and you're on ICF during your dissertation time? :omg:
i'm in :woot: brb, looking for post-docs to flirt with :icflove: slight exaggeration, brah! :cantstop: 35-45K is still better than 18-24K you make as grad student :roll: :eyedance: when are you going to defend your thesis? .... and you're on ICF during your dissertation time? :omg:
Oh no it is quite some time away..probably some time in summer 2010 but I will probably be still on ICF at that time...
# Question 2: Which bowler did Gavaskar score his 10000th test run off? * You Answered: Ijaj Faqih * This was 0% Correct. (Actual Answer(s): Tauseef Ahmed) This one is wrong. Faqih is the right answer
:giggle: i answered iqbal qasim and it said ijaj faqih was correct answer.seems even comp is confused