Saqlain Mushtaq--What do you remember of him?

multani

Yeah...I did...never saw the world whirl round like that ever...it was a trip..but I got whiplash and had my neck in a brace! And the ball didn't even turn' date=' only the scenery.[/quote'] :hysterical:::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

^^ seriously, whats with the outward showing of religiosity ... so over the top they grow beards and look like mullahs in a mosque After the 2007 WC, PJ mir said that: During training sessions, meetings etc, some would take like half hour breaks to go pray, and they do that 5 times a day everyday they even pray in hotel lobbies / gardens / planes i can remeber yousuf like praying and kissing the groud after he hit a 100 - geez

^^ seriously, whats with the outward showing of religiosity ... so over the top they grow beards and look like mullahs in a mosque After the 2007 WC, PJ mir said that: During training sessions, meetings etc, some would take like half hour breaks to go pray, and they do that 5 times a day everyday they even pray in hotel lobbies / gardens / planes i can remeber yousuf like praying and kissing the groud after he hit a 100 - geez
Thats fine, actually. I don't see anything wrong with that. But the one time it really was over the top was after losing to us in the T20 Final, Malik had said "Sorry to all muslims around the world" or something like that. I was just pissed off. We have the 2nd largest Muslim population in the world - most of them rooting for India. The guy who won the MoM was Irfan. So it was a bit disturbing to watch that. I don't mind if you thank god for the performance, etc.
Thats fine, actually. I don't see anything wrong with that. But the one time it really was over the top was after losing to us in the T20 Final, Malik had said "Sorry to all muslims around the world" or something like that. I was just pissed off. We have the 2nd largest Muslim population in the world - most of them rooting for India. The guy who won the MoM was Irfan. So it was a bit disturbing to watch that. I don't mind if you thank god for the performance, etc.
Are you sure about it??? I can't speak of other places in India but in the city I used to live, probably 80% of them support Pak cricket team over India.