Dhoni snubs domestic cricket

Lord

I read what people have written above, tyvm. Calling it "extremely unprofessional" on his part IS "pouncing" on him. Who knows the facts? Maybe there is a plausible explanation. Most of us would wait for facts to emerge; quite a different story with the usual suspects though.
its a 4 day old news,dude! how long u wanna wait?
Would you have called Dravid unprofessional if it were him? Let me guess' date=' you'd urge people here to wait for his explanation. That how it'd be unfair on him otherwise. :winky:[/quote'] Yes ....I would have. In his recent form ,if Dravid had done this ,I would have called him unprofessional and suicidal.....:hysterical::hysterical:
Would you have called Dravid unprofessional if it were him? Let me guess' date=' you'd urge people here to wait for his explanation. That how it'd be unfair on him otherwise. :winky:[/quote'] of course i would have!perhaps even more so!but i dont expect dravid to do it n i know he wouldnt do it.as for dhoni,as i said its been 4 days n not a word from the man!we cant wait ages to hear from the 'lord' dhoni
Its not the news or Dhoni. Its rox getting laughed at....basically he has made himself a laughing stock over the months. Classic case of calling wolf.
if u wanna defend dhoni,do it.but if u dont have anything to add,why get personal &attack me?
Dom, njoy this man, this is real fun !!! Rox, ur rite, Dhoni shld be banned (for life) !!! He is a paki in disguise !!! :--D
where did i say that? i never even questioned his place in the side.but this isnt acceptable at all.u maybe a superstar but u cant miss FC games n tests wen u r fit
Give the guy a break ... hez been our MVP for over a year !!!
u mean in ODIs?he certainly has been an MVP of the year in ODIS,but the kind of talent he has,he can be that in tests too. but this is about commitment.dhoni first backed out of lanka series for no reason n now this.this certainly puts a question mark over his desire to play quality cricket
but this is about commitment.
Its about fatigue tooo ... Dhoni is the player who is under the most pressure to perform and churn out results ... it can take a toll on the best of them Tell me one other player in the who plays round the clock cricket, without sustaining injuries !!!
Its about fatigue tooo ... Dhoni is the player who is under the most pressure to perform and churn out results ... it can take a toll on the best of them Tell me one other player in the who plays round the clock cricket, without sustaining injuries !!!
do u think even that pressure is more than wat sachin goes thru everyday?add to that a 35 yr old body n he was also having fever.yet he is playing dom.cricket.that is commitment dhoni may be injured,but atleast he can pick up the phone n sms the selectors back?or call a PC n clarify?