Dhoni snubs domestic cricket

Lord

i try hard to do that! but dhoni always dissapoints me n force me to criticise him? dunno why no other have the balls to criticise him
how exactly has he disappointed you? practically, everybody wants a chunk of him, from ipl to advertisers to bollywood for goodness sake, he's human and given the unrealistic expectations, he's done exceptionally well
how exactly has he disappointed you? practically, everybody wants a chunk of him, from ipl to advertisers to bollywood for goodness sake, he's human and given the unrealistic expectations, he's done exceptionally well
unrealistic expectations?the way he entered intl.cricket,i absolutely fell in love with him,even believing people who said hes next sachin.i expected him to continue,but he mysteriously changed his batting style.25 yr olds dont d that.add to that his backing out of lanka tests,claiming a clear bump catch.failing in SA n aus.hes done far less than he could have
i think dhoni is probably the only reason why other countries respect india for its cricketing talents otherwise, we would be relegated to the rubbish bin, just like pakistan have been for the past 2 yrs
ya guys like sachin,dravid ,laxman,sehwag arent talented at all:giggle:.its only dhoni who is super talented
ya guys like sachin' date='dravid ,laxman,sehwag arent talented at all:giggle:.its only dhoni who is super talented[/quote'] no one's questioning their talents dhoni just managed to gel all their talents together so that everyone is enjoying each others sucess, a big feat considering the ego's he had to manage
unrealistic expectations?the way he entered intl.cricket' date='i absolutely fell in love with him,[/quote'] And when you proposed, he rejected your love? Is that why you hate him?:D
even believing people who said hes next sachin.
Whoever thought that Dhoni was next Sachin, needs his head checked.