The most over rated players?

btw I saw a clip of wasim Bhai bowling in Aus (on foxsports .. cricket classics from the 80s) and I could clearly see him scratch the ball with his finger nails.. I am still amazed how he never got banned for this kind of shyt ... I have lost all respect for him now
Almost evert Pakistani bowler has done it. And yes, Pakistani players rarely get punished. Thats because ICC does not have balls.

I dont think Tait is overrated ... he had 1 bad Test match against Australia (where Ponting used him very very poorly) but I dont think any batsman in the world would feel comfortable facing someone that can crank it up to 155+ on a regular basis and bowl a deadly yorker just as often as a deadly bouncer. Imo ... most overrated players are ... Australia - Nathan Hauritz South Africa - Paul Harris England - lol ... where do I start (basically everyone except KP and Flintoff) India - Harbhajan Sri Lanka - Dilhara Fernando NZL - Mark Gillespie Windies - Fidel Edwards Pakistan - well I cant remember any of there players anymore BD - you have to be rated to be overrated

Almost evert Pakistani bowler has done it. And yes' date=' Pakistani players rarely get punished. Thats because ICC does not have balls.[/quote'] but, but .... dravid scruffed the ball in an odi against zimbooks in the 2004 tour of australia ok, on a serious note, I feel totally sorry for the icc the sub continental bloc blame icc because they perceive they are unfairly targeted -> for a sample, open up a thread titled "Darrel Heir" on a pak cricket site and just watch the poor chap get mercilessly abused based on a few bad decisions in one friggin test the western countries think that the icc is really a puppet of the bcci damned if you, damned if you dont poor icc
but, but .... dravid scruffed the ball in an odi against zimbooks in the 2004 tour of australia ok, on a serious note, I feel totally sorry for the icc the sub continental bloc blame icc because they perceive they are unfairly targeted -> for a sample, open up a thread titled "Darrel Heir" on a pak cricket site and just watch the poor chap get mercilessly abused based on a few bad decisions in one friggin test the western countries think that the icc is really a puppet of the bcci damned if you, damned if you dont poor icc
ICC gets that because they are indeed a bunch of jokers. No one is satisfied with ICC. They dont have the balls to punish a bad player, they dont have the guts to stop the crap practices by BCCI, they dont have the sense to select the right umpires for the elite panel. ICC is a spineless and incompetent organization.
SL - Mendis Just wait and watch a couple of more seasons. I'll be proven right
That's a very very big claim Dinakkar bhai. Mendis is not over-rated by the SL camp, opponents have rated him high so that says something.
Its a shame that Afridi is even rated' date= let alone over-rated.
yea, i second that sentiment this guy has achieved diddly squat I remember watching the ipl coverage on channel 10 here in australia and before each DC game, the hosts were like "I am waiting to Afridi to fire" or "Here comes Boom Boom Afridi, watch out", and he practically contributed nothing except take home a ridiculously inflated check
Simple question: your thoughts on the most over rated players? Pakistan: Afridi, Asif England: Harmison India: Sreesanth SA: no one
I agree with you on Afridi, but ASIF!? The guy who has played 11 Test matches with 51 wickets @ avg. of 23 is overrated? HAHA. He has literary ooowned with a big 'O' each and every team he has faced: Sri Lanka, England, and especially India, remember those cart wheels? If he only had been away from all of the stupid controversies.....hopefully he will soon get banned, serve his punishment and then will make a comeback by bringing each and every opposition batsmen on his knees. :--D
I agree with you on Afridi' date=' but ASIF!? The guy who has played 11 Test matches with 51 wickets @ avg. of 23 is overrated? HAHA. [b']He has literary ooowned with a big 'O' each and every team he has faced: Sri Lanka, England, and especially India, remember those cart wheels? If he only had been away from all of the stupid controversies.....hopefully he will soon get banned, serve his punishment and then will make a comeback by bringing each and every opposition batsmen on his knees. :--D
Yeah, like Barry Bonds.
I agree with you on Afridi, but ASIF!? The guy who has played 11 Test matches with 51 wickets @ avg. of 23 is overrated? HAHA. He has literary ooowned with a big 'O' each and every team he has faced: Sri Lanka, England, and especially India, remember those cart wheels? If he only had been away from all of the stupid controversies.....hopefully he will soon get banned, serve his punishment and then will make a comeback by bringing each and every opposition batsmen on his knees. :--D
you mean DOPE wala O :hmmmm2: