I'm nervous

King

I've slept well all right but couldn't sleep well. Does it make any sense? I know it doesn't. I was in bed for about 9 hours sleeping but still feel I haven't slept enough and feel very stressed. I think it is to do with the game coming up tonight. To say the least, I'm very nervous. Over the last few days I've told myself India can't make it to the next round to solace myself and get ready for the worst but you fellas here have kindled my hopes a little bit and that's not good :Cry: Now my feet's in two boats and know a little tilt tonight can drown me pretty badly. This is a terrible feeling and I can't wait for the game to start.

Re: I'm nervous well i was also very scared..... tensed.. cudnt concn on my work.. damn.... but im now feeling sorta ok.after reading cricinfo match preview and read jayawardene's cocky statement..

Mahela Jayawardene also talked the talk. "Bangaldesh did not meekly surrender to us," he asserted after Wednesday's wholesome victory, "we made them surrender." And if India "showed us a few things when we were in India, it is now our turn to show them."
i think this sorta giving arrogant stmts has its repercussions.... he will see tht tomorrow..

Re: I'm nervous

big pit in my stomach .... my bday today ... last time it was my bday in 2003 ... we lost the final ... i was crest fallen .... i am afraid we may be heading down the same path. not looking good ...
happy birthday mate :hmph: i cant study, too nervous :duh:

Re: I'm nervous

big pit in my stomach .... my bday today ... last time it was my bday in 2003 ... we lost the final ... i was crest fallen .... i am afraid we may be heading down the same path. not looking good ...
Many happy returns of the day sm332 :wtg: I hope you have a good day today, top it off with an Indian win and a sparkling wine. :wtg: