Pakistan bars players from IPL

spectre

It is a sad day for both countries. I don't support this. But if their safety was not guaranteed, then fair enough. The IPL will be fine without the 5 average Pak players that were up for auction lol
WHY? and, Pakistan players are more in danger in Pakistan than in India :giggle:

It is a sad day for both countries. I don't support this. But if their safety was not guaranteed, then fair enough. The IPL will be fine without the 5 average Pak players that were up for auction lol
lol...average? Tanvir was the best IPL bowler, go ask Shane Warne how big of a loss Tanvir will be for his team. Umar Gul and Salman Butt were pretty decent too. I am glad Pakistan took this step. Currently India certainly isn't a safe place for Pakistanis. PCB should rather make them play domestic competitions or try to fix a series. IPL to me seemed boring and long anyways, so its all good.

i hope it all end like this - Pakistan allows it's players to play in IPL - Lalilt Modi and others welcome the idea of pakistanis playing in the ipl - Then players have been picked in the squad of the teams - then as soon as players decide to come to INdia to play in IPL, Indian govt steps in to ban their visa and not allow them to enter the country India. --- then we see all pakistani players taking part in Mohammad Yusuf Premier League to be held in Gazah

lol...average? Tanvir was the best IPL bowler' date=' go ask Shane Warne how big of a loss Tanvir will be for his team. Umar Gul and Salman Butt were pretty decent too. I am glad Pakistan took this step. Currently India certainly isn't a safe place for Pakistanis. PCB should rather make them play domestic competitions or try to fix a series. [b']IPL to me seemed boring and long anyways, so its all good.
sour grapes. sour%20grapes2.jpg

i hope it all end like this - Pakistan allows it's players to play in IPL - Lalilt Modi and others welcome the idea of pakistanis playing in the ipl - Then players have been picked in the squad of the teams - then as soon as players decide to come to INdia to play in IPL, Indian govt steps in to ban their visa and not allow them to enter the country India. --- then we see all pakistani players taking part in Mohammad Yusuf Premier League to be held in Gazah
Ahhh come on dude...!!!

sour grapes. sour%20grapes2.jpg
lol...well from Indian perspective it certainly sounds like some sour grapes, but trust me it really isn't. It's probably due to the non-Indian factor. I don't think any other country would be interested in IPL other than the performance of their own countrymen in IPL.

What! Are they really 'THIS' dumb? How can India be safe for cricketers from England, Australia, NZ, S.Africa, West Indies, Sri Lanka, B'desh etc and yet be unsafe for Pakistani players alone? :cantstop: I guess the Pak govt. is just following a plan. After bankrupting its board by its effed up foreign policies, they now want to bankrupt the players. This is like a beggar going in front of a house and shouting 'Bohooo... I shall never beg in front of your home again'.... :laugh:
my god man, what humor Seriously, thats some of the most funniest / wittiest s **** I've ever heard well done and keep it up

Pakistan players make the IPL dynamic ......... I wont watch the IPL because of my over rated rednecks aren't playing ....... What a bold decision by the Pakistani government ......... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS What brilliant irony? Pakistani complaining of safety ........ , and that too for their shambolic cricketers. If anything, I thought that the Pak cricketers would be greeted with garlands / open arms for playing their part in 75 all out

What baby?! I'm perfectly grown up bro! But they need practise whatever form it is....but they need 50-50 and tests, and loads too. I think it's embarassing Pakistan are weaker than SL and England, whom I believe they should be better than. Lack of cricket doesn't do anyone any good. India's cricket team is wonderful....and the large amount of tests they play now around the world allows them to hone the skills? Are we agreed on this? :)

^^ I sympathize with your situation, but forgive me for laughing my a-s-s at some of the responses on this board and the pp board Seriously, I've never laughed so hard at others misfortunes as I am laughing at you blokes right now. I am little disappointed / hurt / betrayed that you blokes are not thanking us of robbing you of the remaining 2 odi's against sri lanka, as we would have saved you any more embarrassment Obviously, after the 75 all out debacle, I understand you're hurt / embarrassed / ashamed and want Pakistan to bounce back. I think Pakistan need to have a good long look in the mirror and wonder how they can improve and do their supporters proud. Hows 55 all out? or lets go one better and go for 35 all out? That way, you get to keep a record and Canada get to keep a record

^^ Ok, seems to me you're an exception and I am really impressed in that you haven't indulged in the usual diatribe I have come to expect from Pak cricket fans I will try my best to see things objectively, but sometimes bro, a little bit of bias , .......... , ahem , major bias creeps in. Don't take these comments to heart, its just a little banter of banter / humor

When you've watched cricket since age of 7 like me (now nearly 24), you enjoy the game more than anything else....and as I've grown up, I put the rivalry aside and support the neighbours when not playing Pakistan because they play cricket that I like. But of course, this is an Indian forum...and so obv there will be banter lol! Btw, this usual diatribe- I'm not a 'typical' India or Pakistan fan that puts country above the game. If there was no cricket, we wouldn't be able to showcase our talents over the years and in the future, would we?

Thanks very much. One thing I would suggest is to enjoy the game of cricket more than anything else- the amount of pleasure you will gain would make you enjoy the merits of all the different types of teams and players the world over. I enjoy a test match whether it be in Wellington or Bangalore, Barbados or Manchester, Galle or Perth, Karachi or Cape Town. The different conditions we see with pitches allowing high bounce or low bounce, seam or skid, turn or no turn, good pace and bounce (or none!!) allow us to see the merits of various players and separate the good from the average and best from the good. I think that Indian cricket is on the way to a golden period soon- but I pray for a win in NZ tests more than anything else for them....and will be intrigued to see whether the younger players (especially batters) can adapt to cold, nasty, windy days in NZ- which will test them more than the NZ opposition :-)