Congrats Sehwag ! The Only cricketer ever in the world to have..

amits

Plus saath phere ... :winky: Speaking of worshipperz ... why are there no RD worshipperz ? Iz this a true Indian phorum without any RD worshipperz. when will there be RD worshipperz here ... soo many questionz ... no answerz ... :woot:
Even though you made a sarcastic post, to answer realistically - RD is not a glamorous cricketer, he is a simple and no-nonsense type person (behind-the-scenes type of guy). And his batting also is reliable, but not flashy and flamboyant. Hence dearth of ardent admirers (i dont think anyone needs to be worshipperz of any other human, just IMO).
hahahah...one thing is for sure...he maybe a worthless player' date=' but if you want to piss an indian just mention his name....what has he DONE to you guys?[/quote'] He's done nothing to me, I just want to see the Pakistan team reach new heights, all the teams be really good and provide us with the best cricket possible, but Pakistan intend on carrying this useless player and for some reason many Pakistani fans support it, all it does is hold Pakistan back
He's done nothing to me' date=' I just want to see the Pakistan team reach new heights, all the teams be really good and provide us with the best cricket possible, but Pakistan intend on carrying this useless player and for some reason many Pakistani fans support it, all it does is hold Pakistan back[/quote'] wow...if you really did mean it then i'm impressed! the reality is that i don't see pak cricket reviving anytime soon, but just like you i also wish that we could bounce back so we could have some cracking series with India...just a wish :)
So you're saying that a SR of 100 with an ave. of over 30 over a span of atleast 20 ODIs is the only 'acheivement' worthy of starting new threads? And are you also saying that Sehwag is the ONLY player in the ENTIRE Indian team, who is worthy of starting a congratulatory thread for ‘overall career achievement’?
um.... Gambhir and Dhawan
amits is a Sehwag worshipper. He'z as bad as Anakin' date=' shwetabh, salil, Boss and all the other SRT worshipperz who go for durga puja in front of their posterz of SRT each day.[/quote'] Don't take Lord's name in vein and if you have to please address HIM as God please, thank u :two_thumbs_up:
wow...if you really did mean it then i'm impressed! the reality is that i don't see pak cricket reviving anytime soon' date=' but just like you i also wish that we could bounce back so we could have some cracking series with India...just a wish :)[/quote'] Indo-Pak matches have lost the shine..kuch karo bhai :eyedance::eyedance: