Sehwag's gesture to murali

Cricketics

Ofcourse!! But still, their son or brother using such language publicly (and repeatedly), wont it be creepy?
Creepy - Yes, Uncalled for - No, the kind of insult the boy has undergone through the last six months for failing in SL was immense, he needs to tone it down a bit thou !!!
err. I am not. I don't like our cricketers running around like fools and swearing for no reason whatsoever. Hmm, you might be right about UV teasing Dhoni. Btw, even SRT joined UV's celebration and started pointing fingers when he hit 100, when UV got a wicket and lastly when UV accidentally ran Fernando out :giggle:
tera sig mein 100MM me singh is king likha hain kya FL- Celebration is a celebration- bh or any other lingo? big deal its sports, what do u expect these guys to say> om nama shivaya?
tera sig mein 100MM me singh is king likha hain kya FL- Celebration is a celebration- bh or any other lingo? big deal its sports, what do u expect these guys to say> om nama shivaya?
Well, no big deal personally, its his life, his family who may watch and his image. But, just a little weird he keeps doing the bhen word. And regarding sports, no we dont expect om nama shivaya, but there are so many Indian greats who celebrate well, including Sehwag himself, Dhoni, SRT and goes on...all quite "aggressive and forthcoming" players, they all dont keep swearing (rarely maybe, but not so often).
Also' date=' does his mom (dad is a nut, won't care maybe) or sis/cousins/family ever watch him bat? And they all happy he scores 100, but time and again he does this bhen ****, won't they feel creepy!? about such filthy language!?[/quote'] Finey, I did not see a single comment by you praising his century in this match. And now you are talking **** about his celebrations. When he failed last time around, you could not control your excitement. You can go and kill yourself for all I care. His abuses are directed towards people like you. Kthxbye.
Finey' date=' I did not see a single comment by you praising his century in this match. And now you are talking **** about his celebrations. When he failed last time around, you could not control your excitement. You can go and kill yourself for all I care. His abuses are directed towards people like you. Kthxbye.[/quote'] awesome post dogg,,,,,,,
Finey' date=' I did not see a single comment by you praising his century in this match. And now you are talking **** about his celebrations. When he failed last time around, you could not control your excitement. You can go and kill yourself for all I care. His abuses are directed towards people like you. Kthxbye.[/quote'] :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=576428&postcount=5 "played supreme" is not praise or what? :giggle: and :finger: to P_K 'dog', and you can go jump off a cliff and die too. I dont care :dance:
You have made 3 posts in this thread only complaining about his way of celebrating and mentioned exactly one line about his performance in total. Tells us where your priorities lie. During last series, you had multiple orgasms each time UV failed and made numerous posts. I think you clearly deserve all the Maa Bhen that he does after each century. :icflove::icflove: I hope he does that even more, so that you get something to whine about to put some happiness in your pathetic life.

bobby, there is no bias against yuvi per se - maybe their criticism comes off as bias to u But to mould everything v.s singh is king or punjabi is not right, your super imposed sig is nothing short of being compared to that ever so annoying Pakistan zindabad We respect, punjabi, jatts, singhs, yuvraj, et al

p_k is posting his blah, blah, blah... Obv Yuvi century was great. Even in this thread, I said Great century and he can enjoy and celebrate. The topic that was discussed as a branch here was abt his foul mouthing, and hence posts on that. Anyway, pK can write some more poems.

You have made 3 posts in this thread only complaining about his way of celebrating and mentioned exactly one line about his performance in total. Tells us where your priorities lie. During last series, you had multiple orgasms each time UV failed and made numerous posts. I think you clearly deserve all the Maa Bhen that he does after each century. :icflove::icflove: I hope he does that even more, so that you get something to whine about to put some happiness in your pathetic life.
LULZ ... hardly surprising surprised.jpg